Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cry Baby Mick Cronin

Featured Replies

UC has 3 JUCO players coming in along with Strickland...that's 4 players who will make an immediate impact. I think they will be fine.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Find me one clip and/or podcast where any of those guys says that UC's program is better than UK's (or any of the others you mentioned).

 

Now, if you don't like them talking about UC, you should probably not listen to a Cincy radio station, but I've never heard them compare the programs.

You're joking right? Just a few months ago, most of these guys where wanting to know why uc can't play in an early season tour. against UK, Indiana, Duke, NC. OSU, and how somehow they fit this profile, of being a team on the same par as the ones already mentioned. PLEASE!!!

UC has 3 JUCO players coming in along with Strickland...that's 4 players who will make an immediate impact. I think they will be fine.

 

They also have 4 star PF Gary Clark and high 3 star PF/C Quadri Moore coming in. The recruiting class is strong for 2014...

  • Author
UC has 3 JUCO players coming in along with Strickland...that's 4 players who will make an immediate impact. I think they will be fine.

 

Shake Yourself, and what does that say about developing your IN HOUSE players already at uc, I.E NOT MUCH! ALL 3 JUCO players couldn't start on ANY of the teams I just mentioned. Now these guys are going to start for uc, again good luck with that one. :thumb:

  • Author
They also have 4 star PF Gary Clark and high 3 star PF/C Quadri Moore coming in. The recruiting class is strong for 2014...

 

You do realize Moore wasn't offered anything from anybody of note. WOW, now you're really starting to reach, again good luck with that.

I thought Cronin did a spectacular job last year. They were very limited offensively, yet managed to win 27 games. Maybe losing 80-something percent of what they had isn't the worst thing in the world.

Wow! UC is missing out by not contacting Lizard Momma to not only handle recruiting but to coach the team next year! Your know it all attitude would do wonders for the Bearcats! Maybe you should call in to one of those Cincinnati sports talk shows and offer your services.

How do I get that 10 minutes back?

 

I think a really good dose of dizzy bat on a gravel parking lot would help.

You do realize Moore wasn't offered anything from anybody of note. WOW, now you're really starting to reach, again good luck with that.

 

You do realize Moore was the 2nd best player in New Jersey this year behind Karl Towns. Was the best player on a state title team and played Towns even in the TOC. You have been enlightened...

I think a really good dose of dizzy bat on a gravel parking lot would help.

 

I was thinking about doing something with a bat, just not getting dizzy.

I'd love to the the reptile tell this guy he can't play... image.jpg

You do realize Moore wasn't offered anything from anybody of note. WOW, now you're really starting to reach, again good luck with that.

 

Georgetown, Providence, Seton Hall, Rutgers, St. Joseph's all offered him as well. Not the elite schools, but hardly "nobody of note" either.

Georgetown, Providence, Seton Hall, Rutgers, St. Joseph's all offered him as well. Not the elite schools, but hardly "nobody of note" either.

 

And Clark picked UC over Pitt, NC State, Wake, Miami, Maryland, Clemson and Ole Miss...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.