May 13, 201412 yr I can't help but laugh at what a joke Mick Cronin is. After X and uc get together yesterday and agree to start playing the cross town shot out again at there home courts, Mick is no where to be found, why? Cronin is trying to get a contract extension, realizing the team he has coming back this season is total garbage, and won't win 15 games this season. If I'm uc no way I extend this clown, once this season gets going, uc fans will finally realize that Cronin isn't a big time coach, and shouldn't get an extension, because he knows how bad this up coming season is going to be, and he's trying to save his butt from getting fired after this season. It's going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg year for uc basketball fans, enjoy! uc's top returning player averages 4 pts per game, good luck with that. Welcome back to the Tony Yates years uc, GOOD LORD! :puke:
May 13, 201412 yr 1. UC will win more than 15 games. 2. Even if they don't, Cronin isn't getting fired. 3. What's your agenda?
May 13, 201412 yr I can't help but laugh at what a joke Mick Cronin is. After X and uc get together yesterday and agree to start playing the cross town shot out again at there home courts' date=' Mick is no where to be found, why? Cronin is trying to get a contract extension, realizing the team he has coming back this season is total garbage, and won't win 15 games this season. If I'm uc no way I extend this clown, once this season gets going, uc fans will finally realize that Cronin isn't a big time coach, and shouldn't get an extension, because he knows how bad this up coming season is going to be, and he's trying to save his butt from getting fired after this season. It's going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg year for uc basketball fans, enjoy! uc's top returning player averages 4 pts per game, good luck with that. Welcome back to the Tony Yates years uc, GOOD LORD! :puke:[/quote'] Have you ever met Gametime?
May 13, 201412 yr Author 1. UC will win more than 15 games. 2. Even if they don't, Cronin isn't getting fired. 3. What's your agenda? 1)They might win more then 15 games, because of what a bad league they are in, you're right 2)Cronin won't get fired, because he'll work for peanuts just to stay at uc, correct. 3)No agenda, I just get sick of all the local radio sports host, always thinking uc is some how on the same level as a Kansas, UK, Florida, Duke, etc. like it or not uc is going to stink this season. You do realize uc lost 87.6% of there scoring from last season right? Not to mention Lawrence has also left the program, one of the better players coming back for them this season. Let me guess, you're a uc fan, go figure, and good luck with that.
May 13, 201412 yr 3)No agenda, I just get sick of all the local radio sports host, always thinking uc is some how on the same level as a Kansas, UK, Florida, Duke, etc. like it or not uc is going to stink this season. You do realize uc lost 87.6% of there scoring from last season right? Not to mention Lawrence has also left the program, one of the better players coming back for them this season. Let me guess, you're a uc fan, go figure, and good luck with that. Clearly according to my avatar I'm a UC fan... :lol2: Cronin won't get fired because he's a good basketball coach. Where do you live?
May 13, 201412 yr Author Clearly according to my avatar I'm a UC fan... :lol2: Cronin won't get fired because he's a good basketball coach. Where do you live? Look at the clowns NCAA tour. record, he's a butt kissing homer, and works cheap for uc, you're right they won't fire him, my mistake. All this guy does is stare down officials during time outs, and sticks out his chin, and tries to act like some tough guy, again he's a total clown. Edited May 13, 201412 yr by Randy Parker Rules 2 & 8
May 13, 201412 yr I am the furthest thing from a UC fan but actually like Mick Cronin. I hope he continues to be successful at UC.
May 13, 201412 yr What about his coaching style do you not like? What's your real problem with him? Who is "your" coach?
May 13, 201412 yr Author I am the furthest thing from a UC fan but actually like Mick Cronin. I hope he continues to be successful at UC. WHY? do you like Cronin, let me guess, because he's a local guy. :puke:
May 13, 201412 yr WHY? do you like Cronin, let me guess, because he's a local guy. :puke: Local as in he's from northern KY because that's where I'm from. :idunno:
May 13, 201412 yr Author What about his coaching style do you not like? What's your real problem with him? Who is "your" coach? I have NEVER ever seen this fool actual coach during a game, all he does is stick his chin out, and his eyes are bulging out of his head, ripping off his jacket and tie, to screaming at the refs. Not to mention his after game commits on how the refs screwed uc, each and every game, his stick has run it's course, it's time for uc to move on.
May 13, 201412 yr I have NEVER ever seen this fool actual coach during a game, all he does is stick his chin out, and his eyes are bulging out of his head, ripping off his jacket and tie, to screaming at the refs. Not to mention his after game commits on how the refs screwed uc, each and every game, his stick has run it's course, it's time for uc to move on. They went 27-7 last year, but it's time for them to move on? :lol:
May 13, 201412 yr I am a UK fan, but have followed UC because my dad is a big fan. Mick Cronin has done a great job with UC, IMO. UC will absolutely win more than 15 games this season. Not sure what the point of this post is.
May 13, 201412 yr Author Local as in he's from northern KY because that's where I'm from. :idunno: The tri-state, area, really? I do like your aviator though, just not your opinions.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.