Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cry Baby Mick Cronin

Featured Replies

Yeah, but he is entertaining me on this beautiful morning when I'm stuck in another office with nothing better to do. :jump:

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again NOT a huge NFL guy, I just picked the Packers, again the Bengals are like uc, always being talked about being better then they really are, and it gets old, year after year. Zero playoff wins since 1990, very funny!

I agree it cracks me up.

  • Author
:lol2: Keep it up. All your doing is embarrassing yourself and making yourself look more and more foolish.

 

This coming from YOU?????????? Now that IS calling the kettle black UKMF how's that 2019 UK class coming along? I'll be listening.

You have a point about Bengals but this thread has nothing to do with that...

 

 

 

Who would you like to replace Mick?

  • Author
Yeah, but he is entertaining me on this beautiful morning when I'm stuck in another office with nothing better to do. :jump:

 

My Pleasure, happy to help.

Bad coaches don't have wins over the likes of Pitino, Boeheim, Calhoun, Huggins, Wright, Buzz Williams, Jamie Dixon, Altman, Hoiberg and so on on their resume before the age of 45. I'll leave it at that...

  • Author
You have a point about Bengals but this thread has nothing to do with that...

 

 

 

Who would you like to replace Mick?

 

I already told you, Tony Yates, or Chuck Maychak

Bad coaches don't have wins over the likes of Pitino, Boeheim, Calhoun, Huggins, Wright, Buzz Williams, Jamie Dixon, Altman, Hoiberg and so on on their resume before the age of 45. I'll leave it at that...

 

This.

I already told you, Tony Yates, or Chuck Maychak

 

A guy that is 100 and a guy you don't even know how to spell their name? Machock....

 

 

Gotcha...

  • Author
Bad coaches don't have wins over the likes of Pitino, Boeheim, Calhoun, Huggins, Wright, Buzz Williams, Jamie Dixon, Altman, Hoiberg and so on on their resume before the age of 45. I'll leave it at that...

 

Let's see how you feel after this season, very POOR class of recruits, not to mention, players already there, again good luck this year UC, you'll need it. talk to me after this season, your tune will change.

True, but I listen to local sports talk, and it's funny how hard these clowns try to make uc better then they are, in everything.

 

Find me one clip and/or podcast where any of those guys says that UC's program is better than UK's (or any of the others you mentioned).

 

Now, if you don't like them talking about UC, you should probably not listen to a Cincy radio station, but I've never heard them compare the programs.

  • Author
A guy that is 100 and a guy you don't even know how to spell their name? Machock....

 

 

Gotcha...

 

Exactly, I could give two spits who coaches uc.

Let's see how you feel after this season, very POOR class of recruits, not to mention, players already there, again good luck this year UC, you'll need it. talk to me after this season, your tune will change.

 

You are trying to enlighten me on the UC roster and recruiting class?!?! :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.