Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cry Baby Mick Cronin

Featured Replies

I think we've found Mick's ex wife.

 

 

Or Gametime's alter ego.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Who's your team Lizard?

 

MLB- Reds, just hate that they aren't making the right decisions for the future, it's a shame. I.E. signing Bailey for 6 years. :puke:

NFL- Not a huge fan, but would say the Packers, I guess. :idunno:

College Football- (My Favorite Sport, hands down) LOVE the SEC, want EVERY team to win EVERY week when not playing in conf. UK, because it's my home town team. :dancingpa

College Basketball- Again not a huge fan, but do like college basket ball better then NFL football, Uk, again home town team. :popcorn:

NHL- Dallas Stars, and Minnesota Wild, no real Reason. :sneaky:

 

Thanks for asking!

MLB- Reds, just hate that they aren't making the right decisions for the future, it's a shame. I.E. signing Bailey for 6 years. :puke:

NFL- Not a huge fan, ( HATE the bUnGalS though ) but would say the Packers, I guess. :idunno:

College Football- (My Favorite Sport, hands down) LOVE the SEC, want EVERY team to win EVERY week when not playing in conf. UK, because it's my home town team. :dancingpa

College Basketball- Again not a huge fan, but do like college basket ball better then NFL football, Uk, again home town team. :popcorn:

NHL- Dallas Stars, and Minnesota Wild, no real Reason. :sneaky:

 

Thanks for asking!

 

 

So you are from Lexington?

I'm embarrassed to be a UK fan knowing there are fans like lizard momma who root for them.

  • Author
How soon can we expect your in depth analaysis of Marvin, or Dalton? I'm so excited I can't stand myself, well, either of us but that's beside the point.

 

WHY? would I waste my time on Marvin and Dalton, both have ZERO wins in the playoffs, and Marvin is second in tenure in the NFL, and has yet to win a playoff game, and is STILL the gals head coach, total joke. Again it's called REALITY, getta sum!

Let's be honest... What UK fan REALLY gives half a darn about UC? Why would they?

  • Author
Who's your favorite Ring of Honor wrestler?

 

Ric Flair- WHHhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo

 

Tag team- The Road Warriors

  • Author
Let's be honest... What UK fan REALLY gives half a darn about UC? Why would they?

 

True, but I listen to local sports talk, and it's funny how hard these clowns try to make uc better then they are, in everything.

WHY? would I waste my time on Marvin and Dalton, both have ZERO wins in the playoffs, and Marvin is second in tenure in the NFL, and has yet to win a playoff game, and is STILL the gals head coach, total joke. Again it's called REALITY, getta sum!

 

But your team is the Packers. So, what could you possibly glean from the front office comings and goings of a team you loathe? You revealeth too much.

True, but I listen to local sports talk, and it's funny how hard these clowns try to make uc better then they are, in everything.

 

Why would you listen to Cincinnati sports talk if you don't like them? That seems odd.

  • Author
I'm embarrassed to be a UK fan knowing there are fans like lizard momma who root for them.

 

I think the embarrassment comes from being one of the callers during the per-game show, and asking Oscar what Cal has coming in to the program in 2019, Yikes!

  • Author
Why would you listen to Cincinnati sports talk if you don't like them? That seems odd.

I like the shows, just not the uc butt kissing all the time.

I think the embarrassment comes from being one of the callers during the per-game show, and asking Oscar what Cal has coming in to the program in 2019, Yikes!

Then you should stop calling.

  • Author
But your team is the Packers. So, what could you possibly glean from the front office comings and goings of a team you loathe? You revealeth too much.

 

Again NOT a huge NFL guy, I just picked the Packers, again the Bengals are like uc, always being talked about being better then they really are, and it gets old, year after year. Zero playoff wins since 1990, very funny!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.