Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Texas in SEC/Big 12 Challenge

Featured Replies

It's official..

 

2014 SEC/Big 12 Challenge schedule (times and networks are to be determined):

 

 

 

Wednesday, Dec. 3

Auburn at Texas Tech

 

 

 

Thursday, Dec. 4

 

Arkansas at Iowa State

LSU at West Virginia

 

TCU at Ole Miss

Baylor at Vanderbilt

 

 

 

Friday, Dec. 5

 

Florida at Kansas

 

Texas at Kentucky

 

Missouri at Oklahoma

 

 

 

Saturday, Dec. 6

 

Oklahoma State at South Carolina

Kansas State at Tennessee

Did a double take on the Missouri Oklahoma match up as I had a flash back that they were both Big 12 teams. :clap:

This should be fun for people who like to root for/against entire conferences. I like it!

  • Author
This should be fun for people who like to root for/against entire conferences. I like it!

 

I know a few guys that will be having an SEC hate party that week.

Did a double take on the Missouri Oklahoma match up as I had a flash back that they were both Big 12 teams. :clap:

 

I remember when they were both Big 8 teams!

Should have been Tech.

 

Why?

Other than Tubby there's no appeal to that one, especially nationally.

I like this and hope to be able to watch.

 

Which Texas teamwill show up is a huge question in my mind.

 

I fully expect the Cats to take this game.

I like this and hope to be able to watch.

 

Which Texas teamwill show up is a huge question in my mind.

 

I fully expect the Cats to take this game.

 

How much do you know about Texas? They will have a nationally ranked team IMO. They just added Turner and they have a very good guard in Taylor.

  • Author
How much do you know about Texas? They will have a nationally ranked team IMO. They just added Turner and they have a very good guard in Taylor.

 

They will likely be a top 10-15 team. Texas will be very good.

Good matchup. Longhorns will be pre-season top 10-15.

Jai Lucas is also an assistant there.

Would have been the moment to honor Tubby.

 

Tubby should be honored with being a very good husband, dad, community worker, and charity worker.

Other than 1998 how many times did he get to the fnal four?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.