A soldier in the War on Babies films her own abortion and posts it on YouTube.

All Tell

Let's add a new layer of ick. This person did an interview with Cosmo. She's not only an abortion counselor but an aspiring actress. She found herself pregnant because she didn't use BCPs since they made her gain weight and she knew that if she got pregnant she could abort. A truly repugnant person in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Let's add a new layer of ick. This person did an interview with Cosmo. She's not only an abortion counselor but an aspiring actress. She found herself pregnant because she didn't use BCPs since they made her gain weight and she knew that if she got pregnant she could abort. A truly repugnant person in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

She makes me want to :puke:

Unfortunately I think the vast majority of abortions are just like this, an abortion of convenience.

In the comments, some are saying this may be fake, I certainly hope so.

If it is it's a good one. It's been on TV news shows, that's where I heard about the Cosmo interview. In the Cosmo piece it says she won an award from some Anti-Stigna Society for the video and that's what cause it to go viral.

If it is it's a good one. It's been on TV news shows, that's where I heard about the Cosmo interview. In the Cosmo piece it says she won an award from some Anti-Stigna Society for the video and that's what cause it to go viral.

If she is getting all that press then it sounds like it was real. Otherwise, I would have to think it would have leaked out by now.