A soldier in the War on Babies films her own abortion and posts it on YouTube.

All Tell

I'm not going to click the link, but as someone else said, she absolutely had access to contraceptive methods.

The fact that she would film the procedure is horrifying. The fact that she would promote this is even more horrifying. Even if one is pro choice, this should be (at the very least) unsettling.

I'm not going to click the link, but as someone else said, she absolutely had access to contraceptive methods.

The fact that she would film the procedure is horrifying. The fact that she would promote this is even more horrifying. Even if one is pro choice, this should be (at the very least) unsettling.

Finally Rock Mom we can agree on everything you said. I saw a piece on it last night with Hannity. A Dem was trying to take up for her and make excuses for her and it was awful.

Finally Rock Mom we can agree on everything you said. I saw a piece on it last night with Hannity. A Dem was trying to take up for her and make excuses for her and it was awful.

Her actions are indefensible. Anyone trying to defend such are stretching.

She makes me want to :puke:

Unfortunately I think the vast majority of abortions are just like this, an abortion of convenience.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying here, so if so, I apologize, but I think it's the opposite.

I think the vast majority of people that have an abortion struggle mightily with the decision. I personally know a young woman who has done so. It was a nightmare decision for her, and the toll (emotionally, socially, mentally, and even physically) it took on her was heartbreaking. I also can say that no one has more "disgust" for what she decided to do than she herself does. 4 years later and she's never been the same. Still struggles with it on a daily basis.

As to the women in this story, I have not (and will not) click on the link, but her actions are repulsive, and as RM said, indefensible.

I think it's disgusting that a woman like this who "counsels" women on a daily basis regarding abortion does not have the intelligence to prevent herself from getting pregnant. How many women do you have to look at and talk to before you figure out that you never want to be in their shoes?!