Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 2014-15 Roster

Featured Replies

Can Towns play it? With that size is one needed? 3 guard offense has worked.....why not....2 centers and PF offense?

 

Everything I've seen is Towns is more than capable to play the 3. More Dirk Nowitzki like than your typical NBA 7 footer

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everything I've seen is Towns is more than capable to play the 3. More Dirk Nowitzki like than your typical NBA 7 footer

That's how I felt too, but seeing him in the McD's he's much bigger than he was when I saw him play last. I don't know if he laterally stay in front of a good 3.

Andrew

Aaron

Alex

Karl

Dakari

 

Shift change, bring in

 

Tyler

Hawkins

Devan

Trey/Lee

Willie

Have the frosh already officially signed, or could they still back out and go elsewhere?

Have the frosh already officially signed, or could they still back out and go elsewhere?

 

Signed...

Derek Willis may transfer, per Pat Forde.

A lot of talk that Cal won't start any freshmen. I don't believe that.

 

Andrew

Aaron

Dakari

Towns

Poythress

 

 

I know less about this crop of freshmen than any other group Cal has brought in. I wonder about Booker perhaps starting in place of Poythress.

 

 

If it was me

 

Andrew

Aaron

Dakari

Willie

Poythress

If it was me

 

Andrew

Aaron

Dakari

Willie

Poythress

 

I tend to agree. But there is so much you can do with this team.

I don't think it matters who starts in the front court, they'll all get similar minutes most nights, around 15-20. The Harrison's around 30 a game. Booker and Ullis, 10'ish. No matter what, they'll be nasty and no one will want to see them before the title game.

 

I think the returning guys get 20-25 and then some more or less depending on who produces/plays well

The twins

Johnson

Towns

? Here is where you could have so many different combinations.

Andrew

Aaron

Alex

Towns/Lyles

WCS

 

Ulis

Booker

Willis

Lyles/Towns

Dakari

 

Marcus Lee with minutes at 4/5 as well....

Starting 5:

Long

Floreal

Malone

Lanter

Willis.

 

 

 

With the exception of Floreal, Donald Sterling would approve of this lineup.

Who cares? Rotate every four minutes with the bigs. Get a rotation of the 6 guards and wings going. Always have either Aaron Harrison or Booker on the floor for spacing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.