Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 2014-15 Roster

Featured Replies

Barring any changes we're looking at this:

 

G. Tod Lanter - 6'2" Sr.

G. Brian Long - 5'9" Sr.

G. Sam Malone - 5'11" Sr.

C. Willie Cauley-Stein - 7'0 Jr.

F. Alex Poythress - 6'8" Jr.

G. E.J. Floreal - 6'3" Soph.

G. Aaron Harrison - 6'6" Soph.

G. Andrew Harrison - 6'6" Soph.

G. Dominique Hawkins - 6'0 Soph.

C. Dakari Johnson - 7'0 Soph.

F. Marcus Lee - 6'9" Soph.

F. Derek Willis - 6'9" Soph.

G. Devin Booker - 6'5" Fr.

F. Trey Lyles - 6'10" Fr.

C. Karl Towns - 6'11" Fr.

G. Tyler Ulis - 5'9" Fr.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's your starting five look like?

 

Looking very good

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!:cry:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay...lot of beer tonight. Signing off.

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!:cry:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay...lot of beer tonight. Signing off.

 

 

Please stay on. It could be very entertaining.

  • Author

A lot of talk that Cal won't start any freshmen. I don't believe that.

 

Andrew

Aaron

Dakari

Towns

Poythress

 

 

I know less about this crop of freshmen than any other group Cal has brought in. I wonder about Booker perhaps starting in place of Poythress.

I'm thinking...

 

Aaron

Andrew

Lyles

Towns

Johnson

 

 

Drink another one, that lineup looks good to me

  • Author
What about Lyles over Poythress?

 

I don't know if he can play the 3. ESPN has him listed at 6'10" & 255 pounds. GT & some others said (I think) that he's probably not suited for the SF spot.

Ulis can crap on lightning. Please take this comment with a huge grain of salt, but UConn like guard.

I don't know if he can play the 3. ESPN has him listed at 6'10" & 255 pounds. GT & some others said (I think) that he's probably not suited for the SF spot.

 

Can Towns play it? With that size is one needed? 3 guard offense has worked.....why not....2 centers and PF offense?

I don't think it matters who starts in the front court, they'll all get similar minutes most nights, around 15-20. The Harrison's around 30 a game. Booker and Ullis, 10'ish. No matter what, they'll be nasty and no one will want to see them before the title game.

  • Author
Can Towns play it? With that size is one needed? 3 guard offense has worked.....why not....2 centers and PF offense?

 

I'm not sure, but I am skeptical.

 

I think it'll be mostly Poythress & Aaron Harrison, but there are numerous combinations Cal can put on the floor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.