Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 2014-15 Roster

Featured Replies

I think I give Poythress the nod at the start of the seasons, depending on how the practices go.

 

I think the better question, who is going to be the best dancers at Big Blue Madness? I say Ulis.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would go:

 

Andrew

Aaron

Poythress

WCS

Dakari

 

 

I think it'll end up being

 

Andrew

Aaron

Poythress

Towns

Dakari

Here is what Coach Cal said about who, when and how of playing time next year.

 

Cal opened up about what he may do with all these “veterans” and freshmen coming in, and said that with the amount of players he’ll have, he’ll use rotations for most of the regular season:

This year coming up, I have to do a totally different job because I have veterans coming back–now, a veteran to us is a sophomore–and I’ve got young guys that are watching now and learning from the veterans, which makes my job easier in one sense, yet finding time–one of the things I may do, guys, is
we may play this like a pro franchise in that there are rotations.
As a starter, you’re going to get this many minutes, as a backup, you’re getting this many minutes. You’re gonna know when you go in the game, and when you hit March, you narrow it down to eight guys, seven guys you’re playing.

But, throughout the year, you just make sure you’re a big team, you can withstand foul trouble, injuries, anything else that goes wrong, so you play a lot of people, and
your whole drive is March
, and that’s what I think I’m going to do. Will we press more? We’re going to end up starting two seven footers, and they’ll be backed up by–are your ready?–two seven footers. So, it’ll be a little crazy.

 

Kentucky Sports Radio | University of Kentucky Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news brought to you in the most ridiculous manner possible.

ulis-booker-600x800.jpg

One of the things I love most about the incoming freshmen class is how close already seem to be, and how often they discuss next season on Twitter. Devin Booker does this the most of all, and last week, shared his excitement about next season’s practices and called out the BBN’s haters for their hypocrisy.

Last night, Booker shared his countdown until next season with the BBN, and it turns outhe and at least Tyler Ulis will arrive on campus on June 12:

JqV_i5Dr_normal.jpegDevin Booker @DevinBook

Follow

46 days till touchdown in Lexington.

9:25 PM - 27 Apr 2014

 

_3MBNPB8_normal.jpegTyler Ulis @tulis3

Follow

Book just made me realize we will be in lex very soon

9:27 PM - 27 Apr 2014

 

Kentucky Sports Radio | University of Kentucky Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news brought to you in the most ridiculous manner possible.

 

 

Willie Cauley-Stein Center

 

Alex Poythress Power Forward

 

Trey Lyles Poward Forward or Center

 

Aaron Harrison 2G

 

Andrew Harrison PG

Willie Cauley-Stein Center

Alex Poythress Small Forward

Trey Lyles Power Forward

Aaron Harrison 2 Guard

Andrew Harrison Point Guard

The Harrison's

Poythress

Willie

Towns

The Harrison's

Poythress

Willie

Towns

 

Not sure on POY but Towns will start.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.