Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville ACC Schedule Released

Featured Replies

  • Author
And you'd be out of a job, and the university slapped with a lawsuit. :lol2:

 

I suspect the University reserves the right not to renew any season tickets they want... They don't have to give a reason. :lol2:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I suspect the University reserves the right not to renew any season tickets they want... They don't have to give a reason. :lol2:

 

I would be very surprised.

So Denny Crum brings Joe B as his guest, Joe's spotted in his Blue sport coat in a pretty good seat. Denny loses his season tickets!

Not to get this side tracked anymore, nice to see some big boys come to the commonwealth

So Denny Crum brings Joe B as his guest, Joe's spotted in his Blue sport coat in a pretty good seat. Denny loses his season tickets!

 

Yes. Get him out of there.

 

I wish K and Roy would become friends. :no:

 

#traitors

And Deuce, what about the guy that gives RP his tickets for the Duke game? You know he'll be sporting his Blue Devils outfit. :)

I'll be there. Just hope Louisville fans are better hosts than UK. The last time Duke ventured to the state was the Indiana game at Rupp in the NCAA Tournament and If I remember right they had to stay in Richmond or someplace outside of Lexington because of threats,etc.

 

 

I have to be there now. I'm going to make sign with an arrow pointing at you saying....

 

 

 

Coach K,

 

 

 

 

 

:lol2: :lol2:

Yes. Get him out of there. I wish K and Roy would become friends. :no: #traitors
No Duke tickets for you. #ticketnazi
I suspect the University reserves the right not to renew any season tickets they want... They don't have to give a reason. :lol2:

 

You are a guest of the university and the arena and as long as they aren't violating any civil rights laws, they are under no obligation to sell you a season ticket.

You are a guest of the university and the arena and as long as they aren't violating any civil rights laws' date=' they are under no obligation to sell you a season ticket.[/quote']

 

BBN has civil rights. :)

BBN has civil rights. :)

 

#BBNFirst

I have to be there now. I'm going to make sign with an arrow pointing at you saying....

 

 

 

Coach K,

 

 

 

 

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

Leave the "hates you' part off and you can sit by me, maybe buy me some of those new chicken strips with wedges at the game as well;)

#BBNFirst

 

I think it's dumb.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.