April 23, 201412 yr Really good schedule. What does Virginia have coming back? I know that Harris was a senior.
April 23, 201412 yr Really good schedule. What does Virginia have coming back? Stokes, Wilson, Sampson and Carlisle?????
April 23, 201412 yr Author And Deuce, what about the guy that gives RP his tickets for the Duke game? You know he'll be sporting his Blue Devils outfit. He'd wear Louisville stuff to that game.
April 23, 201412 yr Author So Denny Crum brings Joe B as his guest, Joe's spotted in his Blue sport coat in a pretty good seat. Denny loses his season tickets! Denny would NEVER bring Joe B. to that game.
April 29, 201412 yr I love having a much tougher schedule than last year. Tougher schedules pay dividends in the tourny. The last time we had a grueling schedule(conference wise) we happened to win the ship. I'll also note that we don't have Siva, Gorgui, Behanan, or Hancock, but you get what I'm saying. :ylsuper: Edited April 30, 201412 yr by gold sunrise Rule #13
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.