What is the most interesting thing you've been hit in the head with.....and why?

Doppler Don

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golf ball shanked through stand of tall grass by my cousin who is a gorilla...never saw it. Hit me in the lip. Had 30 someodd stitches to repair it. Could have been worse...know a man who had an eye put out that way.

A co-worker of mine got hit by the mirror of a transit bus at DFW airport.

Personally the bottom of a pool in Cancun probably takes the cake; Lots of

drinking and a long dive into a short pool. Needed stitched up but I wasn't

taking any chances in a Mexican Hospital.

Not so fast "jumpy". I'll declair the winners in this thread.

But I must admit, you are going to be tough to beat. If the firetruck was at the scene of the lightning strike to put the fire out on your head, game over.

No, I mean my personal winner not everyones :lol2:

I've been hit several times in the head these were just my two best!

Fire Hydrant. Diving touchdown in first grade. Busted me wide open.

Oh that reminds me. A chain linked fence post playing kickball in elementary school. Playing kick ball I rounded third and looked back to try to avoid getting thrown out. Whoever thought making that fence post home plate got me good because in fool stride I turned around and met that fence post head on. Chipped both of my top from teeth.

I was sleeping and the ceiling in my bedroom came crashing down on my head. The ceiling was plaster and about 1" thick. Crushed 4 vertebra in my neck. Had surgery to repair it but I now have nerve damage in my hands.

What cause the ceiling to fall on you?

In the on deck circle at a softball league game a few years ago and a guy that thought he was a Ninja Turtle twirling his bat, cracked me right on top of the head. It staggered me but I didn't go down! Til I tried to run after getting a hit, seems I was OK to bat just not run the bases. Kinda like playing drunk softball.