Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nickname this UK team

Featured Replies

What nickname would you give the '13/14 UK Wildcats?

 

I've heard a few good ones.

 

My favorite, from a buddy of mine "The Childcats"

What nickname would you give the '13/14 UK Wildcats?

 

I've heard a few good ones.

 

My favorite, from a buddy of mine "The Childcats"

 

 

Well if they could somehow pull off a miracle tonight I like "The Cats with 10 Lives"

I like the "Undeniables"....Or maybe the "Unexplainables" because I sure can't explain what the hell happened to make the light bulb go off.

Dragonfire had the best one I have seen so far.

 

The Unbelievables

I'm still riding "The Tweakables" train

Somebody on here called them the Cardiac Cats. That fit.

Somebody on here called them the Cardiac Cats. That fit.

 

As a Cardinal fan, I approve. :D

Hasn't Cardiac Cats been used? If not, that one is perfect.

The "I Can't Watch The First Half" Cats.

Hasn't Cardiac Cats been used? If not, that one is perfect.

 

I imagine it has with so many "cat" teams.

Dragonfire had the best one I have seen so far.

 

The Unbelievables

 

Close...The UnFreakinBelievables!

If they win tonight then they should be called

 

The 9 lives

If they win tonight then they should be called

 

The 9 lives

 

They already have 10 losses.

The Oneanddoneitagains.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.