Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 Draft: Who's Staying & Going?

Featured Replies

ESPN's Chad Ford said the twins are currently late 1st round, early 2nd round picks. That he hopes they stay in school another year.

 

Said Dakari and Lee are definitely coming back, and that Poythress could get drafted if he were to leave and that he thinks he'll be an elite defender at the NBA level.

What will be interesting with the twins is that they will for the first time ever be seperated when they go pro and also they will not be drafted back to back but rather I could see one late 1st and the other mid 2nd, so the question is, will they stay 1 more year to try and get their stock up.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Twins stay, I think if they play next year like they have been in the tourney then I think they're Draft picks. Young, Randle, and WCS are te only ones I'm still sold on leaving.

I still don't know how Young has such a high grade. Definitely needs a ton of work. Ton of talent just doesn't know how to use it yet. I actually think Andrew is a safer bet at the next level.

Has there been any talk about whether or not WCS injury has effected his Draft stock any? I'm hoping it doesn't if he's ready to go but I just hadn't seen or heard anything regarding that.

Has there been any talk about whether or not WCS injury has effected his Draft stock any? I'm hoping it doesn't if he's ready to go but I just hadn't seen or heard anything regarding that.

 

Adam Zagoria typed out an article on it. He asked NBA scouts about it, they say it won't/is unlikely to affect his stock if he goes. http://http://zagsblog.com/articles/nba-scouts-chime-in-as-calipari-labels-cauley-stein-doubtful-for-midwest-regional-final/

I think he will. I believe he can graduate in 3 years.

 

I think he will be back too.

I think he will be back too.

 

It would be wise for Poythress to come back.

 

Also, when did Marcus Smart declare?

James Michal McAdoo declares for the Draft.

Good decision IMO!

Also, when did Marcus Smart declare?

 

February 8...

February 8...

 

:lol2: haha well I'm saying it isn't offically official right?

The only way I saw WCS comming back was if he tore his Achilles like originally thought. A whole lot easier to one back from a stress fracture. He will never play again for UK.

James Michal McAdoo declares for the Draft.

 

He should have probably left after his freshman year because he doesn't seem to have gotten any better.

  • Author
He should have probably left after his freshman year because he doesn't seem to have gotten any better.

 

I'm inclined to agree.

  • Author
James Michal McAdoo declares for the Draft.

 

Daggum Roy @DaggumRoy

James Michael's a wonderful kid n I cain't do Nothin' but support him in whatever the crap he wonts to do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.