April 2, 201412 yr Going Kyle Anderson - UCLA Jahii Carson - Arizona State Semaj Christon - Xavier Jordan Clarkson - Missouri Tyler Ennis - Syracuse Dante Exum - International Aaron Gordon - Arizona Rodney Hood - Duke Zach LaVine - UCLA James Michael McAdoo - North Carolina Eric Moreland - Oregon State Johnny O'Bryant - LSU LaQuinton Ross - Ohio State JaKarr Sampson - St. John's Marcus Smart - Oklahoma State Noah Vonleh - Indiana T.J. Warren - North Carolina State Andrew Wiggins - Kansas 2014 NBA Draft Early Entry List | ZagsBlog.com Edited April 3, 201412 yr by Randy Parker Added McAdoo
April 2, 201412 yr Whoa, when did Hood declare? Rodney Hood To Declare For NBA Draft - Liberty Ballers
April 3, 201412 yr Randy's cousin Jabari is leaving even though he is playing that undecided game right now. He ain't fooling nobody.
April 3, 201412 yr Coach K said Hood was leaving before the ACC tournament. Where you been? :lol2: Hey til its been official I wont believe it
April 3, 201412 yr Hey til its been official I wont believe it Hey you are starting to sound like Cat fans you had better be careful!
April 3, 201412 yr I am glad to see O'Bryant from LSU go the way he played against the Cats this year!
April 3, 201412 yr Hey til its been official I wont believe it :lol2: "Coach K said" is pretty official to me.
April 3, 201412 yr Looked at two or three draft boards, the twins aren't on any in the first round. But they were all prior to this past weekend.
April 3, 201412 yr ESPN's Chad Ford said the twins are currently late 1st round, early 2nd round picks. That he hopes they stay in school another year. Said Dakari and Lee are definitely coming back, and that Poythress could get drafted if he were to leave and that he thinks he'll be an elite defender at the NBA level.
April 3, 201412 yr Author I'd like to see Poythress stay one more year. I think he will. I believe he can graduate in 3 years.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.