March 28, 201412 yr They're reminding me of George Mason a few years back... Can they take that last step to the final 4 like they did?
March 28, 201412 yr They're reminding me of George Mason a few years back... Can they take that last step to the final 4 like they did? There is no way they can beat UF. But congrats to UD! This game was never in doubt today and was really fun to watch.
March 28, 201412 yr Just got home. I counted 85 UD alumni at Shenanigans tonight. Place was rowdy. We'll all be back on Saturday. I apologize in advance for any sloppiness. Just know that I love you all. Even Randy. Go flyers.
March 28, 201412 yr 20 minutes ago from Kiefaber Ave. If Dayton goes to the Final 4, the student neighborhood may be razed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.