Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 82 Stanford 72

Featured Replies

"Stanford was my safety school." :clap:

 

BjxHsdGCEAAvV-k.jpg

My daughter and her tribe headed back to Dayton late this afternoon to catch the game at Milano's. Thank goodness mom fell asleep before the post-game party pics started showing up on twitter or I might be heading up I-75 right now to collect her.

No doubt that Dayton has been fun for its people and students the past week.

No doubt the Flyers got a little lucky with the refs having a touchy whistle last night. 48 fouls called.

 

It was clear from five minutes in that Dayton was the deeper team and could handle the whistle. If Stanford's center doesn't spend huge chunks of both halves on the bench, Dayton is back in Ohio this morning. That said, his fourth foul at least was his own dunderheaded fault for knocking down a Dayton player for a ball he absolutely wasn't going to get. He was killing UD in the paint at that point and suddenly found himself sitting for six minutes of the second half.

 

Kudos to Archie for clearly telling his guys to attack the rim with him down there over and over again once he was in trouble. There were stretches where the Flyers were scoring at will in the paint due to the fouls.

Not for nothing, but I am STRUGGLING this morning. I don't know how much more of this I can physically take.

Those signs are awesome.

Not for nothing' date=' but I am STRUGGLING this morning. I don't know how much more of this I can physically take.[/quote']

 

Hunter Thompson preached of the healing powers of grapefruit. I'd roll with that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.