TOP 3 Players at each position in NKY this coming season

That is why I said they have to have a QB capable of that. I don't know who played QB for JV last year and if he was any good or not. I'd hope with a school as big as Boone to have someone capable of playing the position, but then again that is what we said about Ryle the last 3 years.

I think that Lamb will be the qb. Lamb was going to be the starter last year until he was injured.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Lamb will be the qb. Lamb was going to be the starter last year until he was injured.

I hope he stays healthy. He looked green in the 7 on 7 I watched him in last year pre season but time can cure those ills. He could be just what that offense needs. Made some good throws during that 7 on 7. I couldn't remember if he was a junior or senior so I didn't know if he was going to be there.

It's painfully obvious you are unable to understand the conversation. I have no problem with anyone's list. I find it funny that you call out people for being homers and then proceed to be the biggest homer of them all. Congratulations on your insighful contributions to the thread.

No list- no listen.

Instead of spending several paragraphs debating semantics, while don't you spend that time researching and creating your own list?

Stokes is really good I look at him to be more of a receiver than te.

Which I agree with, and because of that I actually think he has the highest likelihood of playing TE in college of the TE's mentioned. Usually your high school TE gets moved to tackle in college, especially when they go to a D1 school. It is more rare that they stay a TE in college.

Which I agree with, and because of that I actually think he has the highest likelihood of playing TE in college of the TE's mentioned. Usually your high school TE gets moved to tackle in college, especially when they go to a D1 school. It is more rare that they stay a TE in college.

He doesn't have much size to play TE in college.

He doesn't have much size to play TE in college.

6' 2", good frame. He would need to bulk up but he has the frame to do it. He is that athletic, versatile player a lot of today's offenses are looking for in the position. He can run routes, catch the ball, played running back in power situations and had very good success.

I think he's a tremendous Talent, but I don't think he lived up to his potential at all last year. He seems to have D1 ability/size, but I'm afraid that grades will keep him away from D1.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched some film on Vercheak and thought he did a nice job at TE. But the thing that came to mind was what a great Tackle this guy would make. Good feet and balance and the blocking I saw on film was excellent. He's got the frame for it and has some athleticism as well. If he is looking next level, layman's opinion is O' Line.

I had the opportunity to watch Johnson (Dixie) from field level last year. He's an animal, definitely top 3 DL.