TOP 3 Players at each position in NKY this coming season

So do your own football expert! Hell, at least I TRIED to stick with the OP's objective. Have you?

Your list is actually very good, at least you attempted to stay on point. Every thread gets derailed by a certain SK guy, who has no clue what the difference is in "getting looked at" and getting recruited.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your list is actually very good, at least you attempted to stay on point. Every thread gets derailed by a certain SK guy, who has no clue what the difference is in "getting looked at" and getting recruited.

No clue interesting!

Put Beechwood's Jonathan Stokes in the mix at TE. He will be one of the best receiving TE in N. Ky. this year.

Stokes might be the 3rd best on this list, and while we are talking about Beechwood, Slusher is a better receiver then a defensive player, JMO.

That's going to be a BIG IF, I like the Bacigalupo kid, but Boone will struggle throwing the ball this year.

I have no idea who will be behind center this year. I didn't follow the JV team any so not sure who they have in the pipeline etc. If they do find someone that can take the job and can spread the ball around accuratley then Bac' should have a huge year if he stays healthy.

I have no idea who will be behind center this year. I didn't follow the JV team any so not sure who they have in the pipeline etc. If they do find someone that can take the job and can spread the ball around accuratley then Bac' should have a huge year if he stays healthy.

Again, that's a BIG IF, the Bac kid is a good athlete, but you can't have a HUGE year, if no one can get you the ball, and at this point I don't know who Boone has that can do that. You can't make a trade in high school.

Again, that's a BIG IF, the Bac kid is a good athlete, but you can't have a HUGE year, if no one can get you the ball, and at this point I don't know who Boone has that can do that. You can't make a trade in high school.

That is why I said they have to have a QB capable of that. I don't know who played QB for JV last year and if he was any good or not. I'd hope with a school as big as Boone to have someone capable of playing the position, but then again that is what we said about Ryle the last 3 years.

You talk a lot but haven't really contributed ANYTHING to the thread- all I hear is, "I'm too lazy to make a list so I'll tear someone else's down."

It's painfully obvious you are unable to understand the conversation. I have no problem with anyone's list. I find it funny that you call out people for being homers and then proceed to be the biggest homer of them all. Congratulations on your insighful contributions to the thread.