TOP 3 Players at each position in NKY this coming season

"So- not to interupt the "rah rah look at my teams players!" session and trying to stay on track with the OP's original intent- here is my take"

And then you proceed to list at least one CCH player in each position??? :laugh:

So do your own football expert! Hell, at least I TRIED to stick with the OP's objective. Have you?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do your own football expert! Hell, at least I TRIED to stick with the OP's objective. Have you?

Sure you did, after bringing people to task about the rah rah look at my teams players approach you proceed to outdo everyone and what I find funny is you didn't even see the irony.

"So- not to interupt the "rah rah look at my teams players!" session and trying to stay on track with the OP's original intent- here is my take"

And then you proceed to list at least one CCH player in each position??? :laugh:

So you disagree with CovCath kids on list.

I think this is a good list of kids five months before the season starts, and IMO most people would agree with 80-90% of the names listed

If Grant plays at the next level, it will be with his hand down, ala Nick True. Definitely not quick enough to get open at a D1 school.

I agree but I think he plays TE his Senior year he is a very good receiver.

Sure you did, after bringing people to task about the rah rah look at my teams players approach you proceed to outdo everyone and what I find funny is you didn't even see the irony.

LOL - I should have known this would happen.

After trying to at least make an ATTEMPT to follow the OP's desired format (and yes, admittedly incl some CCH players who I'm obviously a little more familiar with while also admitting my unfamiliarity with certain positions and schools) I get criticized- while every other post simply lists a bunch of kids solely from their schools.

Again Mr Expert- make an attempt and wow me with your list.

LOL - I should have known this would happen.

After trying to at least make an ATTEMPT to follow the OP's desired format (and yes, admittedly incl some CCH players who I'm obviously a little more familiar with while also admitting my unfamiliarity with certain positions and schools) I get criticized- while every other post simply lists a bunch of kids solely from their schools.

Again Mr Expert- make an attempt and wow me with your list.

You got criticized because you spouted off about everyone just saying "hey look at my team's players", and then proceeded to top everyone by listing at least one CCH player at every position. It's pretty funny. If you had just made your list without the shot at everyone else your list would have just been another opinion, albeit the most biased. It's hard to outdo some posters on here but you managed. Of course, when YOU do it, that's different. Right?

You got criticized because you spouted off about everyone just saying "hey look at my team's players", and then proceeded to top everyone by listing at least one CCH player at every position. It's pretty funny. If you had just made your list without the shot at everyone else your list would have just been another opinion, albeit the most biased. It's hard to outdo some posters on here but you managed. Of course, when YOU do it, that's different. Right?

You talk a lot but haven't really contributed ANYTHING to the thread- all I hear is, "I'm too lazy to make a list so I'll tear someone else's down."

If Bo Hebel indeed switches to the offensive side of the ball he will be one of the top offensive lineman. He is 6'2 320lbs and has very good feet for his size. Bo playing basketball definately helps with his feet..

Hebel is indeed an offensive lineman now. He will be a dominate player this year and the arguably the best OL next.