Kentucky 78 Wichita State 76

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't have a discussion with you about this, because I'll be a troll. The only reason the refs were an "issue" in the first half is because UK didn't attack the basket. If I need to take my glasses off, you do as well.

UK didn't attack the basket on those no-calls? Who hit Baker on his lay-up? How about the dunk that the Clayanthony kid had in which he pushed off with one hand and got a foul? Four worst calls or no-calls in the game, all four went against UK........

UK didn't attack the basket on those no-calls? Who hit Baker on his lay-up? How about the dunk that the Clayanthony kid had in which he pushed off with one hand and got a foul? Four worst calls or no-calls in the game, all four went against UK........

Harrison hit Baker on the top of his head on the lay up, it was clear on the replay. How many times has Julius Randle dropped his shoulder into the defender and the foul was called on the defense... Come on man. Give up the refs conspiracy... UK was the better team, and that's why they won.

Harrison hit Baker on the top of his head on the lay up, it was clear on the replay. How many times has Julius Randle dropped his shoulder into the defender and the foul was called on the defense... Come on man. Give up the refs conspiracy... UK was the better team, and that's why they won.

Not a conspiracy. Just think it was very inconsistent.

Young did hit a couple of big 3s and finished with 13 points.

I thought his 3 at the end of the first half, as well as one down the stretch were the most important shots in the whole game because at the time that they came

Some interesting tweets

@MoEgger1530: UK either made or rebounded 37 of their 50 shots today. Wow.

@KySportsRadio: "I did not do a great job with Andrew early this year...but I did later...and now I said just make me look good and he has" --- Calipari