Should Richie Farmer be allowed to delay his reporting to Prison?

Qryche11

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richie Farmer seeks to delay prison report date so he can see son in Sweet 16 | Politics and Government | Kentucky.com

This really boils my blood, who does he think he is? I feel bad for his kid, but you did the crime now go do your time!

His Richie Farmer! The Clay County great. Arguably one of the best HS players ever from Kentucky. He's an Unforgettable. You know, the team that basically saved UK basketball as we know it. Everyone in this state knows who Richie Farmer is today, and these same people knew who he was 20+ years ago.

He is going to do the time. Just going to start the sentence 3 days later. No big deal IMO.

So should they have returned his passport to go to Mexico and let him serve his time in Manchester too? I mean it's just crazy the special treatment this guy is asking for at every turn.

I want to reiterate what Rockmom said. If this was any no name person he would have already been in jail and would have served the time awaiting his federal lock-up in a county jail. Richie certainly still seems to think that he's entitled to special treatment.

IMO he should report on the 18th and do his time.

Richie Farmer seeks to delay prison report date so he can see son in Sweet 16 | Politics and Government | Kentucky.com

He already has abused his power if they allow him to report late it will not be good for the state government and judicial system.

Farmer will serve his time for his poor judgement,,Did he really do any more wrong than numerous other folks in Frankfort and NKY,,Want to talk about abusing on tax money, that will be on another forum,,He is still the best 6 Ft. HS player I have ever watched..

So should they have returned his passport to go to Mexico and let him serve his time in Manchester too? I mean it's just crazy the special treatment this guy is asking for at every turn.

Every person has a right to ask for what he has asked for. He was declined the opportunity to go to. Mexico so that's a non-story. In this case he is asking to report to prison at a later date. Not a big deal to me if he serves his whole sentence. I don't care when his report date is.

I want to reiterate what Rockmom said. If this was any no name person he would have already been in jail and would have served the time awaiting his federal lock-up in a county jail. Richie certainly still seems to think that he's entitled to special treatment.

Look at this, everyone! All Tell and I agree, so we MUST BE RIGHT! :D

That's not true. I know of many no named people who committed violent crimes and were given a report date months after their sentence use given to them. Federal prison.