Daylight Savings: Don't forget to spring forward!

Hangman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. I hate Daylight Savings Time. Can't we just leave well enough alone? :meh:

I agree. My bedroom clock already automatically reset itself, so I'm in a panic thinking it's an hour later than it actually is... Got out of bed and realized it was all good. :lol2:

Sigh. I hate Daylight Savings Time. Can't we just leave well enough alone? :meh:

Or we could just use a zulu-gmt clock that way it would be the say time of day all over the world. :thumb:

I am wondering how long it will take others to adjust to the change. Day two for me, and I am not adjusted. I normally get up at 4:15AM, and I felt like I hadn't slept enough this AM. Maybe tomorrow. I like the idea of just changing the clocks 30 mins. and leave it year around.

I am wondering how long it will take others to adjust to the change. Day two for me, and I am not adjusted. I normally get up at 4:15AM, and I felt like I hadn't slept enough this AM. Maybe tomorrow. I like the idea of just changing the clocks 30 mins. and leave it year around.

I always feel like people over exaggerate the affect the time changes have. It's only an hour, it can't really mess up your (not ncessarily you, doomer) schedule that much.