March 2, 201412 yr I think they're getting close to being one. Win over Florida and they are definitely in, but a poor showing against the Gators and an early loss in SEC tournament play might put them on the bubble. Compare records today and at this time last year and it doesn't look good.
March 2, 201412 yr Early in the year I said that UK would probably be an NIT team again this season, and a bunch of BGPers called me an idiot. hmmm....
March 2, 201412 yr Lol no... They have 8 losses, heck Kansas has 7 and I don't see anyone calling them a bubble team. This overreacting to losses this season is starting to get ridiculous. College BBall this year has had so much parity this year that every team is struggling or had its struggles. Syracuse lost at home to BC! UK fans live in a snow globe, if something bad is going on it only is at UK. But in reality it's everywhere else too.
March 2, 201412 yr Early in the year I said that UK would probably be an NIT team again this season, and a bunch of BGPers called me an idiot. hmmm.... Youre still wrong
March 2, 201412 yr UK was a projected 5 seed before this mess. How do you go from a 5 to the bubble? It makes no sense.
March 2, 201412 yr Lol no... They have 8 losses, heck Kansas has 7 and I don't see anyone calling them a bubble team. This overreacting to losses this season is starting to get ridiculous. College BBall this year has had so much parity this year that every team is struggling or had its struggles. Syracuse lost at home to BC! UK fans live in a snow globe, if something bad is going on it only is at UK. But in reality it's everywhere else too. My thinking too.
March 2, 201412 yr UK was a projected 5 seed before this mess. How do you go from a 5 to the bubble? It makes no sense. A 22-10 season I think is the scenario where they may be considered a bubble team.
March 2, 201412 yr Early in the year I said that UK would probably be an NIT team again this season' date=' and a bunch of BGPers called me an idiot. hmmm....[/quote'] Well, you are smarter than 90% of this board and have the paper work to show it lol.
March 2, 201412 yr SC out scored UK in each half to capture it's 11th win on the season. UK is now in a "must win" scenario vs Bama to lock in a bid and avoid a 3 game losing streak going into the SEC tourney. "Must win" scenarios are for bubble teams.
March 2, 201412 yr Probably not. But if they lose at home to Alabama it could get interesting. Florida is a loss. And a loss in round 1 of the SEC tournanent would make 5 straight losses. The way they're playing right now doesn't make me think that scenario couldn't happen.
March 2, 201412 yr If they lose out the rest of the season they would be a bubble team for sure and they should be. Kansas is in the Big 12 and that is a lot better conference than the SEC is.
March 2, 201412 yr A 22-10 season I think is the scenario where they may be considered a bubble team. Even if they lose out I might agree, but you don't know what other teams are going to do either. I don't see them losing to Bama. This is a preemptive thread. Like I said if they lose out they might be a bubble team but it's not worth discussing until after the fact
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.