Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama @ Kentucky.......thoughts, predictions

Bama or U.K. ? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Bama or U.K. ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thought that I would post this one now in attempt to get the taste of the S.C. embarrassment out.

Bama visits Rupp Arena this Tuesday, what are your predictions and thoughts on this game. Does U.K. bounce back from the two straight losses or does this losing streak continue before going to Florida ?

I'm almost getting to the point of who cares..............not quite but close.

I have faith in this game, they need it and they know it. I predict a new streak will start.

I'm almost getting to the point of who cares..............not quite but close.

 

Right there with you.

I'm really put out with Coach Cal. It's time for him to man up, start coaching and stop officiating.

 

Cats win 71-64.

Believe it will be a very emotional and taxing practices this week. We will see how they respond.

  • Author

I get frustrated but in No Way do I quit on any U.K. team, including this one. I look for a positive rebound from the past three games.

 

U.K. 78

Bama 66

 

I will just copy part of my post from another thread - "Now I am going to say something here that I have to include myself in as well, maybe not to the extent of some, maybe so is why I am as guilty as anyone.......

As for this season losses - All but Two "L's" were by single digits, meaning if just a couple more made FG's and/or a few more made FT's and we are looking at a one or two loss team at the most and a no doubt top three or four ranking. With that all the threads would be about a final four run, all SEC national title game with Fla. / U.K. . When I took a step back this morning and was calmed down from the S.C. game I started looking at these things. College basketball is like that in that most top programs can look back and see a few things that if just a little different then their season could be far better, that they are not that far off.

So, having said that I personally am getting behind this team even more. Although all see it as less probable I think that most if not all could say that when bonding together, playing like they can that with the talent a deep tourney run is still possible. So, although yes I get frustrated at times I am going to park myself firmly with this team and be pulling, believing that a deep tournament run is still possible.

Should anyone say they quit on this bunch, give up then that's fine but don't come back jumping on the bus if they get things going."

Edited by oldrambler

Bama is awful! One of the Tide's big men (Jacobs) has left the team. The Cats will struggle with Releford, Randolph has been hot lately but likes to shy away in big games. 7'1'' Engstrom will play 25 minutes score 2 points have 2 rebounds and set 75 screens (you think the Harrison twins are frustrating!!!). Hopefully Bama pulls this out but I don't think it will be close.

 

UK 83

Bama 62

 

Roll Tide!

  • Author
Bama is awful! One of the Tide's big men (Jacobs) has left the team. The Cats will struggle with Releford, Randolph has been hot lately but likes to shy away in big games. 7'1'' Engstrom will play 25 minutes score 2 points have 2 rebounds and set 75 screens (you think the Harrison twins are frustrating!!!). Hopefully Bama pulls this out but I don't think it will be close.

 

UK 83

Bama 62

 

Roll Tide!

South Carolina was awful too and we saw what happened. Should U.K. not come out ready to play the your guys roll out with a win.
Senior night as well for UK. Sundy Best will be signing My Old Kentucky Home.

 

But Jared Pulson's mom cannot sing the National Anthem because it would be considered an improper benefit by the NCAA.

But Jared Pulson's mom cannot sing the National Anthem because it would be considered an improper benefit by the NCAA.

 

I don't know how that applies to my post...

Senior night as well for UK. Sundy Best will be signing My Old Kentucky Home.

 

I've heard their version and it's really good.

 

Big night for Polson and Hood. Two different journeys.

But Jared Pulson's mom cannot sing the National Anthem because it would be considered an improper benefit by the NCAA.

 

I hadn't heard that. I'm struggling to see the connection between her singing and benefits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.