Kentucky Players Most Likely To Declare For The NBA Draft

JokersWild24

Which UK Players Declare For The Draft After This Season?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which UK Players Declare For The Draft After This Season?

• Willie Cauley-Stein
    • Andrew Harrison
    • Aaron Harrison
    • Dakari Johnson
    • Marcus Lee
    • Alex Poythress
    • Julius Randle
    • James Young

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF the twins are back next year and continue to take the majority of the shots, this team will flounder.

People were right when they said they acted like they were the only guys on the court at times. Hopefully if they stay they could grow out of that and actually play like they are capable of

I really think of this year's team as a collection of individual talent as opposed to a team.

I've said it a few times, but what the heck, I'll say it again, the past two years has been a realization of just how special the Anthony Davis, MKG class was.

I like some things I see from Poythress, Dakari, Lee, Hawkins and Polson as far as being a good teammate goes, but not really anyone else. The problem with the 5 I just named: 3 are freshmen, 1 is a walk-on senior, and 1 is a sophomore who seems quiet natured.

JY terrible defense is being nice, can't pass and is a streaky 3 point and FT shooter. How many NBA teams are lining up?

Needs alot of work. Kind of similar to Archie Goodwin, though his problems are different and hide his warts better. Still a work in progress for an NBA wing IMO.

IF the twins are back next year and continue to take the majority of the shots, this team will flounder.

For that reason alone let's hope they leave. But seriously, they'll improve alot if they stay and change their attitudes.

I really think of this year's team as a collection of individual talent as opposed to a team.

I've said it a few times, but what the heck, I'll say it again, the past two years has been a realization of just how special the Anthony Davis, MKG class was.

I like some things I see from Poythress, Dakari, Lee, Hawkins and Polson as far as being a good teammate goes, but not really anyone else. The problem with the 5 I just named: 3 are freshmen, 1 is a walk-on senior, and 1 is a sophomore who seems quiet natured.

I completely agree. The "stars" for whatever reason just don't seem to know how or want to make the little plays that use games. No one comments on hustle unless it isn't evident. No one thinks about getting back on defense, unless a team refuses to do it.

I think the miserable thing about this team is that they fail in areas that most fans take for granted. Taking care of the ball at a reasonable rate?.....Nope.

Making good passes to get good shots?......Nope

Hustle?........Sometimes.

Key rebounds in crunch time?......Nope.

At some point maybe these guys basketball coaches have failed. Actually perhaps all of them have failed. Pee-wee, Middle school, High School, AAU, Cal..... How do guys with this much talent make it to college and know so little about playing the game?

Marcus Lee comes back out of necessity, but it wouldn't shock me if he transferred either.

I get the same sense about Marcus Lee but not sure why. It just seems he does not fit in with the team. He is an example of a player that should have red-shirted this season.

Only ones who should even think about it are Randle, Young and WCS. Willie isn't ready but he will be lottery on potential alone, plus I get the feeling he wants to get off campus no matter what.

I really hope the fan base doesn't run the twins off, they really need to come back. I was at the point to where I thought a good second half and strong tournament run could put them solid in the first round. Now the season is almost up I can't see them being big time first rounders regardless of what they do here on out. Lots of flaws have been exposed on their end and it isn't anything they are going to cover up this season. With that said I think they can both be lottery picks next season, definitely a lot more to gain by coming back if you're them.