Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Reds outing

What would be best for you for a BGP/Reds outing? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. What would be best for you for a BGP/Reds outing?

    • Business Day Special
      40%
    • Weekday Night
      13%
    • Friday Night
      10%
    • Saturday afternoon/night
      26%
    • Sunday afternoon
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
:lol2: It's not an impossibility, but I'll need a lot of advanced notice to make it happen.

 

That's why we are planning this now. Everyone should have plenty of notice, and time to plan for the outing.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LRCW...any chance of making the poll checkboxes instead of buttons OR adding a button for "any of the above"? I can throw a rock from my office and hit the ballpark, so I'd love to leave work for a Business Day Special. Nights and weekends are fine too as long as I don't have some other commitment for my family, church, or business.

I voted for business day special because of my love for them but really, I'm an "all of the above" kind of gal!

I voted for business day special because of my love for them but really, I'm an "all of the above" kind of gal!

I can see that.

I voted for business day special because of my love for them but really, I'm an "all of the above" kind of gal!
I suspected that much... :sssh:
I voted for business day special because of my love for them but really, I'm an "all of the above" kind of gal!

 

We appreciate your flexibility.

:banghead: I've got to remember how to word things better around here...

:banghead: I've got to remember how to word things better around here...

 

I understood what you meant. :whistling:

I would make it if the Reds play the Cardinals. Here are the available dates.

 

March 31, April 2, 3 (opening day; very cold)

May 23, 24, 25

Sep 8, 9, 10 or 11

 

(but I'll understand if all of you would rather pick games where the Reds have a chance of winning....)

What is a business day special?

Weekday? Fine. Didn't want to see any of you jerks anyway...

What is a business day special?

 

A good excuse not to work that afternoon.

Weekday? Fine. Didn't want to see any of you jerks anyway...

Oh, take a personal day and I'll drive.

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to make it during the week... Gonna be a lot going on around here the next few months.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.