Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Reds outing

What would be best for you for a BGP/Reds outing? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. What would be best for you for a BGP/Reds outing?

    • Business Day Special
      40%
    • Weekday Night
      13%
    • Friday Night
      10%
    • Saturday afternoon/night
      26%
    • Sunday afternoon
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I wanna sit in the stands with Hellbird and my Andy Dalton jersey.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be in. June or later would be best. I could probably make a weekday night game or a weekend game work. As long as it's not diamond seat pricing I should be okay :lol2:

I'll try my best to make it, hopefully I'll be done working by baseball season. Saturdays would be my worst day to come.

I'm in if the date works, price is not a problem. I never know when I am in or out of town.

I am totally in. Any game works for me. I do love a business day special in the spring and summer! One of the few things I like about working downtown.

  • Author

I have added a poll to make it easier to see what is the most popular option. Please vote!!!!

I voted for the business day special because with the long drive, a midday game is easier for me.

 

Plus UKMF won't be there :lol2:

I voted likewise.

If I know far enough in advance I should be able to do Business Day Special.

Well, screw you guys....:irked: :lol2:

 

Suck it up. I'll bring you an excuse for work.

Suck it up. I'll bring you an excuse for work.

 

Bring me a couple with no dates please. :lol2:

Bring me a couple with no dates please. :lol2:

 

Done

Suck it up. I'll bring you an excuse for work.

 

:lol2: It's not an impossibility, but I'll need a lot of advanced notice to make it happen, and it's completely out of the question in June.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.