Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hard Knocks 2014

Featured Replies

First of all, I have no idea who will be on Hard Knocks this year but I am interested in what teams you would like to see on Hard Knocks?

 

I would love to see Seattle. There are so many interesting story lines I think it would be phenomenal TV.

 

Others I would be interested in would be Denver, Washington, Carolina, Dallas, Philly, Cleveland and San Fran off the top of my head.

 

Who would you like to see? Who is your number one? Best of the rest?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had to rank them .

 

1. Seattle

2. Philly

3. San Fran

 

 

I'd like Seattle beause of all the out going personalities. I'd like to see Philly and how Chip Kelly runs camp, also the growth of Nick Foles. Finally San Fran would be interesting to see their attitudes trying to get over the NFC title game hump.

  • Author
If I had to rank them .

 

1. Seattle

2. Philly

3. San Fran

 

 

I'd like Seattle beause of all the out going personalities. I'd like to see Philly and how Chip Kelly runs camp, also the growth of Nick Foles. Finally San Fran would be interesting to see their attitudes trying to get over the NFC title game hump.

 

You are reading my mind.

Minnesota

 

Mike Zimmer

I'd have some curiousity in either Minnesota or Washington just to see how Zimmer and Gruden handle being first time head coaches.

Miami. Richie Incognito is back. I want to see how he is received.

Give me back Rex Ryan. Hard Knocks is awesome any season but it really depends upon the head coach and/or controversy. That is why I am also not opposed to the Cowboys. I do not like them but people always have an opinion of love/hate... Jerry Jones is interesting, the ongoing Romocoaster, Dez Bryant is volatile, coaches looking over other coach's shoulders, etc. They always have some kind of compelling story line.

Miami. Richie Incognito is back. I want to see how he is received.

 

Yeah, that would be cool.

 

Really, the NFL is comprised of so many story lines and is the perfect media cycle of events it is no wonder it is so popular.

Per new NFL rules passed in October by the owners, if no team volunteers to do HK, the NFL can force one of the following teams to appear, ie the team could not say no....

 

Bears

Bills

Cardinals

Giants

Jaguars

Raiders

Rams

Steelers

 

all other teams may still appear, but they cannot be forced into it.

I'd like to see Denver. Curious how they approach the season.

Dallas? No thanks, we've seen them.

 

Cleveland? Why in the heck would you want to see them?

 

I'd like to see:

 

Seattle

NY Giants (obvious reasons)

Green Bay

Minnesota

Detroit

Pittsburgh

New England

Carolina

Denver

 

It would probably be easier to list the teams I don't want to see :lol2:

Per new NFL rules passed in October by the owners, if no team volunteers to do HK, the NFL can force one of the following teams to appear, ie the team could not say no....

 

Bears

Bills

Cardinals

Giants

Jaguars

Raiders

Rams

Steelers

 

all other teams may still appear, but they cannot be forced into it.

 

They will have to force the Giants to do it, because Coughlin would never agree to it IMO. I understand him not wanting the distraction, but I'd love to see an in-depth look of the Giants...

No one would want to see the Steelers. 100 quotes of "next man up" and "the standard is the standard" and "playing above the line".

Miami. Richie Incognito is back. I want to see how he is received.

 

Incognito is a FA...

  • Author
Dallas? No thanks, we've seen them.

 

Cleveland? Why in the heck would you want to see them?

 

I'd like to see:

 

Seattle

NY Giants (obvious reasons)

Green Bay

Minnesota

Detroit

Pittsburgh

New England

Carolina

Denver

 

It would probably be easier to list the teams I don't want to see :lol2:

 

Dallas has lots of interesting plots.

 

On the Browns, they are in our division, they have a lot of talent, and they are starting from scratch with their coaches for the second time in two years. I think it would be engaging and entertaining.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.