Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hard Knocks 2014

Featured Replies

FYI - the criteria for NOT being forced to do it is . . .

 

Team-

a)has a new head coach

b)made the playoffs in one of the previous two seasons

c)already appeared on the show in the last 10 years.

 

Bears

Bills

Cardinals

Giants

Jaguars

Raiders

Rams

Steelers

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dallas has lots of interesting plots.

 

On the Browns, they are in our division, they have a lot of talent, and they are starting from scratch with their coaches for the second time in two years. I think it would be engaging and entertaining.

 

We've already seen Dallas on Hard Knocks. I want to see some other organizations.

I'd vote Baltimore, Philly, or San Fran.

 

I don't think any new coach would be willing to allow that much access to his team.

I would be curious to see whatever team Michael Sam ends up on- that season of Hard Knocks could provide some insight as to how gay players will be perceived in the locker room.

Although I can't stand the show, I would say Denver for me. Would be interesting to see the role of the OC and all the preparation that Manning does.

Dallas has lots of interesting plots.

 

On the Browns, they are in our division, they have a lot of talent, and they are starting from scratch with their coaches for the second time in two years. I think it would be engaging and entertaining.

More than anyone. Always have and always will. Thanks to the ring leader himself, Jerry Jones.

 

Browns are probably going QB, so it would be cool to see Manziel or Bridgewater.

Although I can't stand the show, I would say Denver for me. Would be interesting to see the role of the OC and all the preparation that Manning does.

 

 

What don't you like about the show?

What don't you like about the show?

 

Pretty much everything. I find it extremely boring, uneventful, and dull. :idunno:

Pretty much everything. I find it extremely boring, uneventful, and dull. :idunno:

 

How any football fan wouldn't like the show is beyond me. It's a very cool inside look at NFL teams. Unfortunately they have chosen teams recently that I don't care about (Cowboys, Bengals, Jets)...

How any football fan wouldn't like the show is beyond me. It's a very cool inside look at NFL teams. Unfortunately they have chosen teams recently that I don't care about (Cowboys, Bengals, Jets)...

 

I guess I really just don't care about having an inside look. I care about what happens on the field, and nothing else.

  • Author
I guess I really just don't care about having an inside look. I care about what happens on the field, and nothing else.

 

Quick side question, what do you like when it comes to movies? In other words, are you drawn to fast paced action only or do you like dramas/documentaries/etc?

Quick side question, what do you like when it comes to movies? In other words, are you drawn to fast paced action only or do you like dramas/documentaries/etc?

 

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but I despise Documentaries. I'll typically watch anything else as long as it holds my attention. Hard Knocks bores me to tears. :idunno:

I guess I really just don't care about having an inside look. I care about what happens on the field, and nothing else.

 

I love seeing the process of forming a team.

  • Author
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but I despise Documentaries. I'll typically watch anything else as long as it holds my attention. Hard Knocks bores me to tears. :idunno:

 

Everything!

 

I'm no Doc but you have a little ADD kicking.

Everything!

 

I'm no Doc but you have a little ADD kicking.

 

:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.