Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hard Knocks 2014

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anymore thoughts on this one?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anymore thoughts on this one?

 

Would love to see the Bears but that's just because I'm a Bears fan.

Philly would intrigue me.

Philly would intrigue me.

 

Ugh God please no.

 

We've had several teams I just don't care for on lately...(Jets, Cowboys)...

 

I don't need to see the Giants but I'd like to see a team I don't hate :lol2:

Philly would intrigue me.

I agree. It would be interesting to see how Chip operates.

Cleveland turned it down.

  • Author
Cleveland turned it down.

 

First year coach. Too bad, would have been very interesting to see them.

 

Has anyone seen anything else on the the short list of potentials?

I heard on Sirius as G reported that Cleveland turned it down. They said they will announce it soon and will more than likely come from the list of 8 that can be forced to do it. They really had no idea. From that list the Bears and the Steelers would intrigue me. I hate the Steelers, but it would be fun to watch. The Bears interest me because of Cutler and Marshall

  • Author

I agree on the Steelers.

The team is irrelevant to me. I just like the access.

  • Author
The team is irrelevant to me. I just like the access.

 

I will say access is 75% of the appeal for me and the other 25% is the team.

I would love to see the Giants do it. Just seeing how they do things would be awesome. I know that unless they are forced to, they never will.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.