June 13, 201412 yr The Falcons don't excite me but I still love the inside access it provides. This. +1
June 13, 201412 yr This. +1 +2. At least they have a lot of talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Should be cool to see how Roddy White & Julio Jones go about their business every day...
June 13, 201412 yr Somewhat confused by the choice of the Falcons... Don't seem to be the most compelling team in the league.... No big rookie story.... Idk I'm sure it will be interesting nonetheless. I just thought that after the Browns said no we'd see the Texans or the Vikings, etc.
June 14, 201412 yr This would have been a perfect fit for the Browns. Their coach was fine with cameras filming his HS squad but not his pro squad?
June 14, 201412 yr FYI - the criteria for NOT being forced to do it is . . . Team- a)has a new head coach b)made the playoffs in one of the previous two seasons c)already appeared on the show in the last 10 years. Bears Bills Cardinals Giants Jaguars Raiders Rams Steelers Out of curiosity, what happens if no team can be forced to do it? Probably not very likely that it will ever go down like that, but there's a chance if everything falls right.
June 14, 201412 yr Teams I'd have liked to have seen: 1. Philadelphia (see how Chip does things) 2. Seattle (Pete Carroll would be golden) 3. Houston (just a fan; the "other" Texas team) 4. Cleveland (Manziel alone makes it good) 5. Denver (Peyton) 6. New Orleans (Louisiana is pretty lawless in general) Atlanta will be a good team looking to bounce back from a disappointing season, but their fans don't seem very passionate and they don't have any personalities that just jump out at me as being must-see, though it will be nice to see Rumph and Peters get some publicity.
June 14, 201412 yr I don't have HBO anymore and I'm not going to act like there are teams that would make me want to run out get my HBO subscription back but the Falcons don't even make me consider getting HBO again.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.