Campbell County 60 Augusta 53

I4C

The weather has played havoc for all teams and the layoff was hopefully the cause of this sloppy game that was at times painful to watch. If the lady Camels are going to make any noise in the districts they are going to need to tighten up their defense and team defense quickly. Camels were led in scoring by 8th grader Taylor Clos with 18, Carson Gray, Kylie Kramer and Taylor Jolly all chipped in 9. Augusta's Jerica Kelsch led all scorers with 26.

Edited by I4C

The weather has played havoc for all teams and the layoff was hopefully the cause of this sloppy game that was at times painful to watch. If the lady Camels are going to make any noise in the districts they are going to need to tighten up their defense and team defense quickly. Camels were led in scoring by 8th grader Taylor Clos with 18, Carson Gray, Kylie Kramer and Taylor Jolly all chipped in 9. Augusta's Jerica Kelsch led all scorers with 26.

Need more scoring from the Carson... IC4

Need more scoring from the Carson... IC4

I agree that she needs to look to score more than she does, and this team needs some consistency on Offense but IMO the team defense is not where it needs to be. Their defense tonight border lined horrendous. Hurts that Brandi Rice is out with an ankle injury but this team has talent and their young. Hopefully they can tighten up the D with more consistency on O and finish strong if not they don't stand a chance in districts.

Congrats on another nice game for Kelsch.