Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's Feb 3 ranking prediction

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@vaughtsviews Iowa State loses doesn't drop, Michigan loses and doesn't drop a spot. Memphis gets blown out by SMU falls two spots.

 

Adam ‏@G2_Blog 6m

Duke jumps 6 spots in the AP poll after losing at Syracuse. Some things are too easy to predict.

That's a joke. UK falls 7 spots after a tough road loss and a tough road win. Several other teams lose and either stay the same or drop 2 spots.

Most polls are a joke, IMO. There was at least one time (and I'm thinking it was twice) that UofL won in football this year and dropped in the polls. That should NEVER happen...

 

Duke lost and moves up SIX SPOTS?? :ohbrother: Give me a break.

Most polls are a joke, IMO. There was at least one time (and I'm thinking it was twice) that UofL won in football this year and dropped in the polls. That should NEVER happen...

 

Duke lost and moves up SIX SPOTS?? :ohbrother: Give me a break.

Wait til you get to the ACC and get this :poop: all of the time to deal with.

That's a joke. UK falls 7 spots after a tough road loss and a tough road win. Several other teams lose and either stay the same or drop 2 spots.

 

That is the biggest thing about last week. Had they lost at LSU then won at home against A&M then it would make more sense. I quite trying to understand polls a long time ago. Creighton in 2 weeks has gone from unranked to #12.

Most polls are a joke, IMO. There was at least one time (and I'm thinking it was twice) that UofL won in football this year and dropped in the polls. That should NEVER happen...

 

Duke lost and moves up SIX SPOTS?? :ohbrother: Give me a break.

You can be impressive in losses and look bad in wins. I do not have much of a problem with it in theory. Though it should still count for something winning games.
You can be impressive in losses and look bad in wins. I do not have much of a problem with it in theory. Though it should still count for something winning games.

 

I can understand staying in the same spot if you win, but it's hard for me to justify dropping after a win.

UK is ranked about where they should be IMO. Not sure why everyone is so upset.

UK is ranked about where they should be IMO. Not sure why everyone is so upset.

 

Where is everyone "so upset"?

Where is everyone "so upset"?

 

Calling it a joke sure makes it seem like one is upset.

Calling it a joke sure makes it seem like one is upset.

 

I'll give you that one. That's not everyone, though.

Most polls are a joke, IMO. There was at least one time (and I'm thinking it was twice) that UofL won in football this year and dropped in the polls. That should NEVER happen...

 

Duke lost and moves up SIX SPOTS?? :ohbrother: Give me a break.

That Duke loss was their most impressive performance of the season....I don't believe that you have to drop if you lose.
That Duke loss was their most impressive performance of the season....I don't believe that you have to drop if you lose.

 

I agree, but to jump up 6 spots.....

Another conspiracy against UK, lol!!:clap::popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.