Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's Feb 3 ranking prediction

Featured Replies

Calling it a joke sure makes it seem like one is upset.

 

I'm not "upset". I could care less but doesn't make a lot of sense for them to drop 7 spots while other teams stay the same or drop 2 spots.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Duke loss was their most impressive performance of the season....I don't believe that you have to drop if you lose.

So I guess that is what you call a good loss?

I agree, but to jump up 6 spots.....

 

Kind of what I'm thinking. I have no problem with Duke moving up despite losing. Six spots seems a little much though.

 

I like what I'm seeing from Duke & they are really fun to watch on offense. But they still can't guard anybody, which is why I don't see them as a top title contender.

That Duke loss was their most impressive performance of the season....I don't believe that you have to drop if you lose.

 

You don't, but you also don't jump six spots...

Kind of what I'm thinking. I have no problem with Duke moving up despite losing. Six spots seems a little much though.

 

I like what I'm seeing from Duke & they are really fun to watch on offense. But they still can't guard anybody, which is why I don't see them as a top title contender.

 

With that loss, which wasn't a bad one, I still don't see moving up 6 yes 6 spots. That really shocked me. I they keep playing they way they are, I could see them in the final 4.

How much, if any, weight is given to these rankings by the selection committee? Aren't these rankings somehow factored into the RPI rankings?

If Duke can keep it close against Wake tonight they should crack the top 10 next week.

 

I have no problem with a team moving up after a loss. 6 spots seems a little excessive though.

If Duke can keep it close against Wake tonight they should crack the top 10 next week.

 

I have no problem with a team moving up after a loss. 6 spots seems a little excessive though.

 

 

Wonder how much they would have moved up if they had won.....:lol2:

If Duke can keep it close against Wake tonight they should crack the top 10 next week.

 

I have no problem with a team moving up after a loss. 6 spots seems a little excessive though.

Did anyone really think they were the 17th best team in the land? Come on now....
U.K. at #18 =:rolleyes: Ridiculous. Enough Said.
Should they be higher?
Did anyone really think they were the 17th best team in the land? Come on now....

 

Nope. Duke has a great team.

 

Polls are primarily based on wins and losses.

 

Does anyone really belive Arizona is the second best team in the nation without Ashley ?

 

Duke went on the road and took a great Syracuse team into OT. It's as impressive as a loss can be. Again, 6 spots just seems a little much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.