Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For the guy who reminds everyone when they're wrong

Featured Replies

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What? I literally just said that.

I know, but you also said in the same post that you and GT were right that there is no better freshman guard. You can't have it both ways lol. You either think Harrison is better than Ennis or you don't.

Which has very little to do with Hill.

Tourney isn't over yet. If you are giving Harrison's all the credit because what they did in these last 3 games then you have to wait it out and see how Hill does with the next 2 games also. Got to give the same benefit as you give the others.

 

Now to go on the record, I'm taking Harrison over Hill, I was just trying to be fair to all of them.

Tourney isn't over yet. If you are giving Harrison's all the credit because what they did in these last 3 games then you have to wait it out and see how Hill does with the next 2 games also. Got to give the same benefit as you give the others.

 

Now to go on the record, I'm taking Harrison over Hill, I was just trying to be fair to all of them.

 

Hill shouldn't even be in the conversation. I think he will be good but right now he is a spark off the bench. Andrew is running the show and is the leader UK has needed all year now. Not even close now, IMO.

Hill shouldn't even be in the conversation. I think he will be good but right now he is a spark off the bench. Andrew is running the show and is the leader UK has needed all year now. Not even close now, IMO.

I agree. He came into the conversation during the regular season game against Florida when the Harrison twins were struggling. I've admitted I'd take Harrison over Hill hands down now, but you have to remember when Hill was mentioned and how UK was playing at that time.

So everyone is arguing whether the twins should have been in the top 3 in their position? The argument against it is there is one(Ennis) who is better? Am I missing something?

What about Seldon? is he still better/

I think the ones I would consider better would be Ennis, and then closer to HArrison but may slightly be better especially when you see who he had as a supporting cast compared to what Harrison has as a supporting cast talent wise was Zach Lavine who I think is very underrated, but again I think a lot of it has to do with where he plays and the team around him. But I could see an argument for Harrison over Zach also. They are a lot closer than Ennis imo. Lavine averaged 9 pts a game and only 1 to a game which isn't too shabby for a PG.

 

I think Andrew's biggest issue is his TO's. He is averaging around 3 per game. Other than that he is rising big time.

So everyone is arguing whether the twins should have been in the top 3 in their position? The argument against it is there is one(Ennis) who is better? Am I missing something?

No, this came up earlier in the season when it was said there were no better freshman guards than the Harrison's. I brought up Ennis and now those that claim Harrisons were the best still won't come right out and admit Ennis is better. It's just a way to kill time I guess.

 

Just some fun is all.

I think the ones I would consider better would be Ennis, and then closer to HArrison but may slightly be better especially when you see who he had as a supporting cast compared to what Harrison has as a supporting cast talent wise was Zach Lavine who I think is very underrated, but again I think a lot of it has to do with where he plays and the team around him. But I could see an argument for Harrison over Zach also. They are a lot closer than Ennis imo. Lavine averaged 9 pts a game and only 1 to a game which isn't too shabby for a PG.

 

I thought Slow-Mo ran the offense for UCLA...

No, this came up earlier in the season when it was said there were no better freshman guards than the Harrison's. I brought up Ennis and now those that claim Harrisons were the best still won't come right out and admit Ennis is better. It's just a way to kill time I guess.

 

Just some fun is all.

Oh I get the time killing part, really helps me deal with my ADHD :thumb:

 

I was was just making sure I was keeping up .....or not.

Oh I get the time killing part, really helps me deal with my ADHD :thumb:

 

I was was just making sure I was keeping up .....or not.

You are good to go :)

 

I'm still on cloud 9 from yesterday and this entire past week.

 

Before the game yesterday I told the wife I wanted UK to win because of course we're huge UK fans, but also because I wanted to enjoy another week of this feeling!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.