Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For the guy who reminds everyone when they're wrong

Featured Replies

The unrealistic expectations of the UK fan base, which includes me, seems to be weighing on the Harrisons.

 

I do think it is a fair expectation that they not play defense like their feet are made of concrete. Both have had a number of flashes on the offensive end, but the consistency isn't there yet...

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You were his latest prey in the UC/UL thread.

 

It happens. RARELY!!!

Best package deal in history... GT?

 

I'll cut you some slack everyone was high on them. At the time saying they were overrated would have made you look insane. What I've learned is with twins in sports it's a dice roll. What's crazy to me is I don't even think they get Maryland to the dance. Sheesh what a year.

Looked pretty solid carrying UK to the road win today. :D

Looked pretty solid carrying UK to the road win today. :D

 

Eventually spin will be wrong in an attempt to call me out... :sssh:

  • Author
Eventually spin will be wrong in an attempt to call me out... :sssh:

I know, and you have a memory like an elephant. I'm screwed.

 

 

For for the record, I was LRCW's "people". Saw them twice, wasn't impressed.

I know, and you have a memory like an elephant. I'm screwed.

 

 

For for the record, I was LRCW's "people". Saw them twice, wasn't impressed.

That's two strikes. Can't wait... :lol2:

Eventually spin will be wrong in an attempt to call me out... :sssh:

 

I honestly believe people who criticize Harrison twins are silly. They are Freshman so they aren't as consistent as I like. But Lord did they look good today.

  • Author

I'm not being critical. Just saying I thought beforehand they were overrated.

I'm not being critical. Just saying I thought beforehand they were overrated.

You weren't alone. I still think they were overrated. For every good p,ay they make they still make 2 bonehead plays.

People will praise them for today's game but they still had too many mistakes. 8-9 turnovers in one game isnt impressive to me.

I know, and you have a memory like an elephant. I'm screwed.

 

For for the record, I was LRCW's "people". Saw them twice, wasn't impressed.

 

:popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.