Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For the guy who reminds everyone when they're wrong

Featured Replies

I for one don't think and never did think the twins were all that bad this year. Did they live up to the hype? no but they still were not bad.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You still claiming they are the best freshman guards?

 

That's what you said earlier, are you sticking by that?

 

I will just give you one name. Tyler Ennis.

 

I also listed Zach Lavine as another yet you discarded that although as of today Zach and Ennis are still listed as going before any of the Harrisons in the NBA draft.

 

So do me a favor and lets not go there because as before when you weren't willing to admit there were better freshman guards out there, just swallow your pride for once and admit they may not be the best but I will add this, I wouldn't trade them for anyone else right now because they are finally playing as a team and I don't want to disrupt that chemistry for anything.

 

Do you struggle to read the threads you respond to? I said Ennis is right there with them. He had the edge a month ago but faded. LaVine??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Do you struggle to read the threads you respond to? I said Ennis is right there with them. He had the edge a month ago but faded. LaVine??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

You just proved my point. You can never admit when you are wrong but you are the first to call out others.

 

Point proven, thanks for playing.

 

I guess the powers that be in the NBA aren't very smart when it comes to player evaluations either since I'm willing to bet you Ennis goes before either of the Harrison twins in the draft. There is no "Ennis is right there with them" He is better period. You can't erase 3 months of play and only look at 3 games which you are doing on both accounts.

You just proved my point. You can never admit when you are wrong but you are the first to call out others.

 

Point proven, thanks for playing.

 

I guess the powers that be in the NBA aren't very smart when it comes to player evaluations either since I'm willing to bet you Ennis goes before either of the Harrison twins in the draft. There is no "Ennis is right there with them" He is better period. You can't erase 3 months of play and only look at 3 games which you are doing on both accounts.

 

Still haven't proven a point, but keep trying.

 

The same Tyler Ennis that led his team to a 4-7 record over the final 11 games of the season. Odd that as his usage rate and shot totals went up, Syracuse went down the drain.

 

And that's the one and only freshman guard in the conversation. A guy I loved coming in to the season and said was vastly underrated. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried...

Still haven't proven a point' date=' but keep trying. The same Tyler Ennis that led his team to a 4-7 record over the final 11 games of the season. Odd that as his usage rate and shot totals went up, Syracuse went down the drain. And that's the one and only freshman guard in the conversation. A guy I loved coming in to the season and said was vastly underrated. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried...[/quote']

 

 

Give it up. It's like your arguing with this kid.

 

 

http://youtu.be/seM2wby6QmQ

Still haven't proven a point, but keep trying.

 

The same Tyler Ennis that led his team to a 4-7 record over the final 11 games of the season. Odd that as his usage rate and shot totals went up, Syracuse went down the drain.

 

And that's the one and only freshman guard in the conversation. A guy I loved coming in to the season and said was vastly underrated. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried...

I stand corrected, it was Hammertime who made the claim there were no better freshman guards in the country.

Thank you!! I need to apologize to Gametime, it was Hammertime who said there were no better freshman guards in the country.

 

Thanks for the link.

Either way we are both right. :lol2: Me and GT that is. And I didn't say there are no better freshman guards. I gave you Ennis which at this point is questionable for reasons GT stated.

Either way we are both right. :lol2: Me and GT that is. And I didn't say there are no better freshman guards. I gave you Ennis which at this point is questionable for reasons GT stated.

Lol, good try. Come on Hammertime, don't be another GT who willnever admit when he's wrong lol. I think I can go back to that thread and actually find a post where you admit Ennis is better lol.

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/kentucky-florida-updates-273795-page3.html#post4979734

 

:)

^You also said Kasey Hill was better. If you're wanting others to admit when they're wrong, shouldn't you do the same? And I don't recall anyone saying Ennis wasn't better. The twins have definitely made up a lot of ground on him though.

^You also said Kasey Hill was better. If you're wanting others to admit when they're wrong, shouldn't you do the same? And I don't recall anyone saying Ennis wasn't better. The twins have definitely made up a lot of ground on him though.

Sure, I will say now I'd take Harrison over Hill. I've never been one that would not admit when I was wrong before. See post #68 and #69

Although to Hill's defense, they aren't done yet either. Seems they are still the overall #1 seed in the dance.

Sure, I will say now I'd take Harrison over Hill. I've never been one that would not admit when I was wrong before. See post #68 and #69

Although to Hill's defense, they aren't done yet either. Seems they are still the overall #1 seed in the dance.

 

Which has very little to do with Hill.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.