Who is new coach for Garrard now?

jericho

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-alignment could play a big role in this hire, unfortunately. 3A is probably gonna be stacked soon.

My picks would probably be 1. Jerry Perry 2. John Hodge 3. Jeff Hester. Problem is, I don't think 2 of the 3 would take it under the best of circumstances... And this ain't the best of circumstances.

Those three coaches are wishful thinking and none of the three will be the head coach at Garrard County. One is already a head coach and taking this job would be a step backwards and the other two have assistant jobs that are better than being the head man at Garrard and would be a pay cut for all.

Plus they have to take into consideration the administration they would be working with.

Those three coaches are wishful thinking and none of the three will be the head coach at Garrard County.

Hide and watch, Booby! Hide and watch! You are so wrong.

They had an opportunity to hire any of the three when they hired Scenters. Why would any of the three want it now if I'm so wrong.

I've gave u many of my reasons why I don't think they will be coach and have a few more. You haven't giving any reasons except I'm suppose to go "hide and watch". That's what has happened with most of Garrards coaching hires. The people have "hidden and watched" while the school messes it up. I KNOW THAT TO BE A FACT!! Please if you have facts why any one of three would want or will be coach I would love to read them!!!!

There were several alumni that wanted Perry the last time Garrard was looking for a coach. I know there was contact between the two sides then, although I'm not sure how serious it was. I would expect contact with Perry again this time, although I'm not sure if anything will come from it.

I PM'd you back....hope you got it???

Are the coordinators going with Scenters? Seems like both played at Central didnt they? Either of them ready for head coaching job?

I suspect offensive coordinator Ryan Jones (who played QB at Central) will go. One of the co-defensive coordinators, Tim Kirk, teaches at Garrard, but lives in Madison County. It wouldn't surprise me if he left, although I don't know if he will. Everyone else is local and if they go to Central I would be surprised.

I suspect offensive coordinator Ryan Jones (who played QB at Central) will go. One of the co-defensive coordinators, Tim Kirk, teaches at Garrard, but lives in Madison County. It wouldn't surprise me if he left, although I don't know if he will. Everyone else is local and if they go to Central.

Going to be tough on the new coach to get his own assistant coach's a teaching job.

I'm asking because I feel like this is moving slower than we thought it would. I know it's only been a couple of days though! Maybe I'm just impatient?

Yeah, it just came open Friday afternoon. I think the process was supposed to start today (not interviews, obviously) with discussions, etc. With the snow day that may have been pushed back. I do know there has already been interest expressed by a number of people, however I'm not sure how many of those people would be serious candidates.

Edited by gchs_uk9