Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ LSU predictions

Who wins ? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

U.K. travels to Baton Rouge on Tuesday to face LSU. The Tigers have some young, talented frontcourt players with an experienced point guard in Hicks (from KY.) that would love nothing better than to beat Kentucky in his Sr. year. I don't believe that LSU is an SEC title contender but they are an improved team with some talent and are well coached.

Kentucky lost it's SEC road game at Arkansas. LSU is another tough road conference game. Will U.K. get this one or come home with another road loss ?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The Cats have been improving every time out and I think that Randle, WCS will handle the Tigers front line. Poythress has been playing great along with the twins improving each time out. This will be a test with it being on the road and U.K. gets everyone's best shot/game. I believe that U.K. will respond better with one road game under their belt.

 

U.K. 78

LSU 67

Cats continue to improve and it's worth mentioning that if WCS plays like he did last game then I think the Cats handle this pretty easily. Offense is coming around and the Cats don't really take a lot of bad shots as a team. FT shooting is improving as well.

 

 

UK 83

LsU 67

Cats will have trouble with LSU, but I think they escape with a win.

 

Kentucky 72

LSU 70

We need to take lead and keep it. Hope for a good start on the road, if not could be a grind it out battle.

Kentucky, but LSU probably covers Vegas' spread. That's just my hunch. Kentucky has tons of talent and has been playing well, but LSU is good and really needs this win. LSU plays at Florida in their only meeting this year, so that makes this one that much more important for them.

U.K. travels to Baton Rouge on Tuesday to face LSU. The Tigers have some young' date=' talented frontcourt players with an experienced point guard in Hicks (from KY.) that would love nothing better than to beat Kentucky in his Sr. year. I don't believe that LSU is an SEC title contender but they are an improved team with some talent and are well coached. Kentucky lost it's SEC road game at Arkansas. LSU is another tough road conference game. Will U.K. get this one or come home with another road loss ?[/quote']

 

I'm pretty sure Hickey is only a Jr.

Hickey is a JR.

LSU lost a heartbreaker after making a good comeback against Bama,

they will be ready to play. UK wins in a close one.

Kentucky 72-67.

I've seen some things, especially from Andrew Harrison, over the past 2-3 games that I really like, and that make me believe he's turned the corner. Saying this, I'm going with the Cats....72-64.

I'm taking LSU in an upset over the Cats... 71-67

 

LRCW always does this.....:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.