Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ LSU predictions

Who wins ? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's just me, but what is the fascination with Hickey (outside of him being from Ky)? He's an average college player at best.

Maybe it's just me, but what is the fascination with Hickey (outside of him being from Ky)? He's an average college player at best.

 

Many of us were there watching him win a state championship. Some of us were courtside. That's my attraction and hope he plays well.

Maybe it's just me, but what is the fascination with Hickey (outside of him being from Ky)? He's an average college player at best.

 

I don't think there's a fascination with him. He's a Kentucky kid playing in the SEC. There's not a whole lot of kids from Kentucky that do that. I've not seen him get any more attention that guys like Langhi, Draud, Cornett, Lofton Houston etc.

I don't think there's a fascination with him. He's a Kentucky kid playing in the SEC. There's not a whole lot of kids from Kentucky that do that. I've not seen him get any more attention that guys like Langhi, Draud, Cornett, Lofton Houston etc.

 

2 years ago, when he was a freshman, there were quite a few on here who said Kentucky should've went after him over Teague....:idunno:

2 years ago, when he was a freshman, there were quite a few on here who said Kentucky should've went after him over Teague....:idunno:
Hickey or Polson? Serious question.
Hickey or Polson? Serious question.

 

Hickey, Polson was a walk-on as a freshman though...

Hickey, Polson was a walk-on as a freshman though...

 

I understand, and agree. But Hickey could have helped. Especially last season.

I understand, and agree. But Hickey could have helped. Especially last season.

 

Hickey and Polson are not the same class are they?

Was Hickey wanting to come to UK and play behind Teague and this season Harrison and probably next season as well, a la Hawkins? Seems to me he landed in an ideal situation where he got to contribute and contribute right away. An opportunity he probably was not going to receive at UK.

I understand, and agree. But Hickey could have helped. Especially last season.

 

Well, yeah, but when he was a freshman, Kentucky already had both Harrow and Teague on the roster. There was no reason to give him a look. Also, it's not like they chose Polson over Hickey. Polson was in a different class.

Hickey and Polson are not the same class are they?

 

No, they aren't, which is why I'm confused as to what doc's point is...

Well, yeah, but when he was a freshman, Kentucky already had both Harrow and Teague on the roster. There was no reason to give him a look. Also, it's not like they chose Polson over Hickey. Polson was in a different class.

 

I understand that, but the kid can play. Folks were frustrated with Teague early and to be honest, the first half of the season, I may have taken Hickey too.

No, they aren't, which is why I'm confused as to what doc's point is...

 

You made it seem that he couldn't play at UK. I disagree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.