Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis 73 Louisville 67

Featured Replies

Selfishly, UK fans should hope UL wins a lot of games. Can't be hurting UK's RPI.

 

Helped Xavier or sure, who beat UC.

 

Shocking outcome -- I thought UL would be fine tonight. Pastner now 2-564644 against Top 25 opponents.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helped Xavier or sure, who beat UC.

 

Shocking outcome -- I thought UL would be fine tonight. Pastner now 2-564644 against Top 25 opponents.

 

Was discussing earlier that I was shocked to read that he is now only 2-14 against ranked opponents while at Memphis. I know he hasn't been great but man I can't believe he's been that bad. Surprised he's actually still there.

Was discussing earlier that I was shocked to read that he is now only 2-14 against ranked opponents while at Memphis. I know he hasn't been great but man I can't believe he's been that bad. Surprised he's actually still there.

 

He was excited after the game. He has a lot of love for Pitino and Fran Dumphy.

Pastner was getting into it with UofL fans in the stands after the game, and apparently one of the Memphis players flipped the ole double bird on his way out of the gym.

Was looking at the Memphis roster, and it said Dominic Woodson was born in Louisville, KY. Anybody know how long he lived there?

Called this one. Memphis is for real.

SvFan' date=' not sure if this will work, but this was the "goal tend" late in the game... https://vine.co/v/h3XxezZlPQW

 

Thanks. I seen it love but missed the replays and was just going by what the announcers were saying.

 

 

After watching that vid it's quite obvious that it was a horrible call. Sad to see the game finish with a couple of bad calls down the stretch.

Pastner was getting into it with UofL fans in the stands after the game, and apparently one of the Memphis players flipped the ole double bird on his way out of the gym.

 

I was wondering what he did. I didn't get to watch the game, but heard the end on the radio on the way home. The announcers basically said he was taunting the fans after the win. I didn't know if it was really something of substance or they were just sour grapes (UL broadcast).

The goaltending was one of the worst calls I've seen in a long time.

 

Pastner and his players are idiots. I don't care what the fans are saying. It's never acceptable, as a player or coach, to get into it with fans.

Pastner and his players are idiots. I don't care what the fans are saying. It's never acceptable, as a player or coach, to get into it with fans.

 

This type of comment will always remind me of my interaction with Terrance Williams when Louisville came up to NKU to open the Bank of Kentucky Center with an exhibition game. He didn't even play, but it will always be memorable for me and our friends. Very classy individual he is haha!

Memphis is a good team. I thought before the season that they'd give Louisville a battle. Didn't expect them to win at UL though.

 

That being said, I find it very difficult to like Pastnee. He rubs me the wrong way and several coaches feel that way as well.

This type of comment will always remind me of my interaction with Terrance Williams when Louisville came up to NKU to open the Bank of Kentucky Center with an exhibition game. He didn't even play, but it will always be memorable for me and our friends. Very classy individual he is haha!

 

I was there, I remember that.

I was wondering what he did. I didn't get to watch the game, but heard the end on the radio on the way home. The announcers basically said he was taunting the fans after the win. I didn't know if it was really something of substance or they were just sour grapes (UL broadcast).

 

I couldn't hear what was being said, as I was upstairs on the opposite side from them. But he was literally standing on the sideline yelling at someone in the stands before he did his post game show on the court. He kept taking his headphones off and yelling back at the guy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.