Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on open jobs

Featured Replies

Anyone have any information on any of the openings? Some have passed the 30 days, I know with the holidays things are slowed a bit but schools start back in a week, curious as to the status of these jobs.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck Smith is the favorite for all of them...

Chuck Smith is the favorite for all of them...

 

Except for Highlands. They already have(had) their coach. Chuck doesn't know anything about Ft. Thomas or the community so he's not good enough to be considered for the job there.

Except for Highlands. They already have(had) their coach. Chuck doesn't know anything about Ft. Thomas or the community so he's not good enough to be considered for the job there.

 

If the above is true, why not announce the hiring and get it over with?

If the above is true, why not announce the hiring and get it over with?

 

That's what I want to know. I guess they want to act like their coaching search isn't a sham. Don't want to get fined for violating the Rooney Rule. :D

Bahahahahahahaha!

 

Just sayin!

Except for Highlands. They already have(had) their coach. Chuck doesn't know anything about Ft. Thomas or the community so he's not good enough to be considered for the job there.

 

Maybe Chuck Smith is overqualified for the Highlands job.:lol2: He did leave Boyle County for greener pastures correct.:greedy: Wouldn't want Chuck Smith to feel like he is just settling for little ole Highlands.:angrybird12: Why wouldn't Chuck just reapply at Boyle Co?:thumb: If he is that good?:idunno: What gives?:sssh: Certainly he is a better coach than Larry French.:banana: Or is Chuck Smith too good for Boyle County?:wacky: I just love to use the little smiley faces. It makes me feel good inside, almost like I'm back in High School.

Maybe Chuck Smith is overqualified for the Highlands job.:lol2: He did leave Boyle County for greener pastures correct.:greedy: Wouldn't want Chuck Smith to feel like he is just settling for little ole Highlands.:angrybird12: Why wouldn't Chuck just reapply at Boyle Co?:thumb: If he is that good?:idunno: What gives?:sssh: Certainly he is a better coach than Larry French.:banana: Or is Chuck Smith too good for Boyle County?:wacky: I just love to use the little smiley faces. It makes me feel good inside, almost like I'm back in High School.

 

Bags hahahaha!

 

Looking for a reason!

 

Just sayin!

I heard that Chick Smith was going to take every open job other then Highlands, after all he is CHUCK SMITH. One team is not enough for that great a coach.

I heard that Chick Smith was going to take every open job other then Highlands, after all he is CHUCK SMITH. One team is not enough for that great a coach.

 

^This

Maybe Chuck Smith is overqualified for the Highlands job.:lol2: He did leave Boyle County for greener pastures correct.:greedy: Wouldn't want Chuck Smith to feel like he is just settling for little ole Highlands.:angrybird12: Why wouldn't Chuck just reapply at Boyle Co?:thumb: If he is that good?:idunno: What gives?:sssh: Certainly he is a better coach than Larry French.:banana: Or is Chuck Smith too good for Boyle County?:wacky: I just love to use the little smiley faces. It makes me feel good inside, almost like I'm back in High School.

 

If Larry French leaves I hope he does come back. No reason to kick Larry out though.

I heard that Chick Smith was going to take every open job other then Highlands, after all he is CHUCK SMITH. One team is not enough for that great a coach.

 

Agreed.

Y'all treatin Chuck Smith like he's Chuck Norris or something.

Y'all treatin Chuck Smith like he's Chuck Norris or something.

 

You just made me think of the movie Dodgeball.

Y'all treatin Chuck Smith like he's Chuck Norris or something.

 

Chuck Norris wear Chuck Smith pajamas. Everyday. All day long.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.