Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Replaces Duke as Most Hated Team in College Basketball

Featured Replies

Haters gonna hate...

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they're not hating you're not winning. Have to close to the top before they're jealous. People don't care if you're irrelevant. If they care, they usually hate.

I was a big Cats fan until joining this site.

 

I can honestly say, most of the Kentucky fans on here have put me on the verge of not liking them at all.

 

So yes I can see where they are now the most hated team in college basketball.

 

It's funny because PP92 sings a totally different tune in regards to UK fans on BGP. Not that you have to feel the same, but just something I find interesting.

I don't hate any team. I will even root for Kentucky unless they're playing Louisville. I used to get really upset by UK fans, but then I learned to just put it in its place....I happen to be a fan of several teams people love to hate, so....it all evens out. :D

It's funny because PP92 sings a totally different tune in regards to UK fans on BGP. Not that you have to feel the same, but just something I find interesting.

 

 

I think it is because of the Ohio/Kentucky rivalry we have with sports, life, driving, etc.

 

Don't get me started on how bad they drive in Ohio. Holy crap.......:no:

Yeah. One is almost 4 decades away and the other is almost 2 decades away. Just sayin'. :D

 

He also forgot '66 in the Final Four. :thumb:

It's funny because PP92 sings a totally different tune in regards to UK fans on BGP. Not that you have to feel the same, but just something I find interesting.

 

There are more level headed UK fans on BGP "per capita" than in the "real world." There are still a few nut jobs on here, but not nearly as many here as in every day life.

 

Living in Louisville and being a "part" of this rivalry is a completely different monster... It's just different here...

There are more level headed UK fans on BGP "per capita" than in the "real world." There are still a few nut jobs on here, but not nearly as many here as in every day life.

 

Living in Louisville and being a "part" of this rivalry is a completely different monster... It's just different here...

 

No doubt.

 

Your rival's fans live next door. They eat lunch with you at work. They sit next to you at high school games. There isn't a single day that goes by that I don't hear a UK fan and a UofL fan talking trash or at least discussing the relative merits of their programs. It's serious business inside the Snyder.

No doubt.

 

Your rival's fans live next door. They eat lunch with you at work. They sit next to you at high school games. There isn't a single day that goes by that I don't hear a UK fan and a UofL fan talking trash or at least discussing the relative merits of their programs. It's serious business inside the Snyder.

 

It's almost like they gloat about being a UK fan that lives in Louisville. As if that should qualify them for some award.

It's almost like they gloat about being a UK fan that lives in Louisville. As if that should qualify them for some award.

 

I'd give them one. Title's a bit unwieldy though...

 

The "I Still Haven't Wised Up On What Team To Cheer for But At Least I Know What A Good Place To Live Looks Like" Award.

 

or

 

The "I Went To School in Lexington and Moved To A Real City The Second I Was Finished" Medal.

 

...needs work, I know...

I'd give them one. Title's a bit unwieldy though...

 

The "I Still Haven't Wised Up On What Team To Cheer for But At Least I Know What A Good Place To Live Looks Like" Award.

 

or

 

The "I Went To School in Lexington and Moved To A Real City The Second I Was Finished" Medal.

 

...needs work, I know...

 

I know a girl that is from Indiana, goes to school at UofL, and is a UK fan... Please figure that out for me. :lol2:

I know a girl that is from Indiana, goes to school at UofL, and is a UK fan... Please figure that out for me. :lol2:

 

I don't know a lot... but stay away from her.

 

She's trouble.

I don't know a lot... but stay away from her.

 

She's trouble.

 

:lol2: :thumb:

 

I definitely keep my distance.

I know a girl that is from Indiana, goes to school at UofL, and is a UK fan... Please figure that out for me. :lol2:

 

My theory is that all girls are crazy but just at different levels on the crazy scale. I'm guessing from 1 to 10 she's a 25.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.