Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Replaces Duke as Most Hated Team in College Basketball

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sit with some U of L fans at the Trinity games. They are good guys and we get along fine. One of them even posts here. Just like any fan base, there are 17% of wacko U of L and Duke fans on this site that would annoy Gandhi himself. There are also some that I generally enjoy reading their posts. I love UK and support them win or lose in all sports, along with SEC teams. I don't care if UK is #1 hated or #101. Makes no difference to me. "Go Cats"

 

Of the 3 of us which of us is it. Me, PP92 or RockPride? Hmmmmmmmm :lol::lol::lol::lol:

^ I am actually lying about that' date=' I'm very jealous of how much more success UK has had than Duke in the 1920's.[/quote']

 

I bet you feel a lot better after sharing that with us.

Don't you pull for Ohio State in football?
Yes. Sometimes some Buckeye fans can be almost as bad as some of the Kentucky fans on here.
Yes. Sometimes some Buckeye fans can be almost as bad as some of the Kentucky fans on here.

 

Especially since many of them are one and the same, a reflection of UK's putridity in football over the entirety of history.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.