The game you'd most like to see if your team wasn't playing Friday night?

sidelinedoc

My top 5 would be:

1. Highlands vs. Cov Cath - I've never made a game up there and would want to see a rivalry game. In the playoffs is just icing on the cake

2. T vs. Male - This game will be as advertised and will come down to who can execute on a sloppy field in the fourth quarter.

3. SK vs. Butler - I think since this game is in Louisville and there is a pretty good chance it rains some on Friday that the weather and field aspect could help Butler. I didn't say win UKFan, just help.

4. Mayfield vs. Rville - The Challenger wants it bad and the Champion's been there before.

5. Desales vs. Christian Academy - I think the most even game on paper you'll find for the 3rd round.

Mason County/Bourbon County, Trinity/Male, CovCath/Highlands would all be great games to see Friday night. Male vs Trinity would get my top vote, although Highlands vs Cov Cath is the most likely because it's local. I do believe the game I would most like to see is Saturday, across the river, Colerain (OH) vs Moeller (OH). Should be, in the words of Marty Brennamen, " A TITANIC STRUGGLE". Good luck to all!