Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A Playoffs: Simon Kenton vs. Butler

Who wins? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is the best team that SK has faced, but that's really not saying too much. I have no idea who rains favor. Butler is quicker overall, SK is bigger so I would guess rain benefits the bigger team. However, it neutralizes the cutting ability of athletic backs like Powell for SK and Brown for Butler. Should be interesting and winner goes to Bowling Green for a woodshed job.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best team that SK has faced, but that's really not saying too much. I have no idea who rains favor. Butler is quicker overall, SK is bigger so I would guess rain benefits the bigger team. However, it neutralizes the cutting ability of athletic backs like Powell for SK and Brown for Butler. Should be interesting and winner goes to Bowling Green for a woodshed job.

 

Still another round of football left before Bowling Green, two if you include Friday.

C'mon man' date=' he's a Buckeye's fan leave the poor guy alone.[/quote']

You guys are bullies. I'm getting on a plane and going to CA and not play anymore..........

You guys are bullies. I'm getting on a plane and going to CA and not play anymore..........

 

But I was sticking up for you..... :lol2:

Butler will bring in the edges and force the backs to the middle where they have a huge NT and good linebackers. I still believe that SK will when because Kuntz will be the difference. I don't see a huge scoring game, Butler's defense is that good. SK 17 - Butler 7

Still another round of football left before Bowling Green, two if you include Friday.

 

I should have cleared up that I believe whoever wins this game will coast in the semis vs. CH or Meade, thus moving to BG for the likely woodshed treatment. Both of these teams are better than CH or Meade.

Gameday! Here comes Pioneer Nation Louisville!

Make sure you pack your umbrellas and ponchos just in case the weather man is wrong.

Gameday! Here comes Pioneer Nation Louisville!
We will alert the local authorities. Those Shively guys aren't as forgiving as the Louisville Metro folks.

:no:

They'll know we are there. We are hard to miss....there are a lot of us and we travel.

SK 35 Butler 14

They'll know we are there. We are hard to miss....there are a lot of us and we travel.

 

I'm sure you will have more people there than Butler if it is anything like our game. We probably had 3 times more people there than they did. Kinda sad really.

Simon Kenton 35

Butler 21

Make sure you pack your umbrellas and ponchos just in case the weather man is wrong.

 

I'm right down the street from Butler, it hasn't been raining since this morning.

 

I'm right down the street from Butler, it hasn't been raining since this morning.

 

Still nothing close to dry though. Overcast and cool all day.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.