Will Muschamp Receives Vote of Confidence from AD, President

02Ram54

I understand what your saying about the money but if they are just paying him for a season and in all likelihood will get rid of him sometime next season, might as well go ahead and cut the cord.

Votes of confidence have notoriously been the kiss of death. If the Gators lose 2 out of last 3 and get embarrassed in any of them I still think they let him go. If they lose to So. Carolina and play close or even lose to Georgia Southern, I think he could be fired before getting blown out by FSU.

As I said in the other thread, Pease should be the one fired. His offensive style is putrid. Plus the Gators have been hit by the injury bug hard this year, he deserves a pass this year.

Then he needs to fire him Saturday night after the So Carolina game, and turn it over to Joker for the rest of the season. He wasn't a good HC but was a pretty good OC, he might get some fire in them for the last couple of games. That might save Will's job.

From what I understand, Muschamp is safe, at least for one more season. Florida had an amazing amount of injuries this season. That's being taken into consideration by the University. The fan base, on the other hand, wants blood.

Wait until FSU beats them 63-14. Bye bye Muschamp.

Damn AG.....

I can't think of the last time I heard an AD/President say a coach was safe and they ended up keeping him. Usually, if the question needs to be asked they are already on the block.

I think it comes up the year before they fire him. Steve Kragthorpe, for example.