Will Muschamp Receives Vote of Confidence from AD, President

02Ram54

Then he needs to fire him Saturday night after the So Carolina game, and turn it over to Joker for the rest of the season. He wasn't a good HC but was a pretty good OC, he might get some fire in them for the last couple of games. That might save Will's job.

I often wonder, was Joker a good OC or did Woodson, Burton and company make him look good?

I can't think of the last time I heard an AD/President say a coach was safe and they ended up keeping him. Usually, if the question needs to be asked they are already on the block.

Didn't UK's AD say that several time about Rich Brooks his first few years?

From what I understand, Muschamp is safe, at least for one more season. Florida had an amazing amount of injuries this season. That's being taken into consideration by the University. The fan base, on the other hand, wants blood.

How long do you think Foley can hold off the fan base's blood thirst? I think Foley fully understands that if an AD tries to appease the constantly changing views of the fan base, it will lead the progam to chaos but eventually the fan base's money talks.

I often wonder, was Joker a good OC or did Woodson, Burton and company make him look good?

Uhhh…. forgetting our man Stevie Styles, whose the best pro out of all of them. The Louisiana Lyon wasn't a bad college player himself either. Then there's the Terminator throwing blocks as well. That was a special UK offense.

How long do you think Foley can hold off the fan base's blood thirst? I think Foley fully understands that if an AD tries to appease the constantly changing views of the fan base, it will lead the progam to chaos but eventually the fan base's money talks.

Foley can hold off the fan base, it's the whale donors he has to worry about. My understanding is most of them can wait another year. Now, if they lose to Georgia Southern, that may change.

BTW, my daughter-in-law was telling me last night that Florida is offering $25 tickets, with free fountain drinks, for the Georgia Southern game. I haven't seen this since the Galen Hall days.

Disagree....what is their to evaluate....Ga Southern is much more telling.

Obviously they lose to Georgia Southern - which they are not - he can head home after the game; but, taking it on the chin by 40-50 points by your in-state rival you are competing for recruits against can be every bit as devastating.

Obviously they lose to Georgia Southern - which they are not - he can head home after the game; but, taking it on the chin by 40-50 points by your in-state rival you are competing for recruits against can be every bit as devastating.

Is the bugatti kiss of death occurring? I pretty much guarnteed a victory against a middle of the road 1AA school and UF is down 10 late in the 3rd. Should have known better than speaking with such bravado with a Muschamp led team.